Chapter Three

Olivia's Pov
"Lafayette did what! Are you fucking insane?!" The softest sounding groan left from my lips quietly, using both my palms to rub at my face quickly, glad the music was blaring loud enough through out the door that not many could focus on Tara's loud exclaims.

I moved my head a couple times in place exclaiming over my two cousins who decided now would be the perfect place to argue with one another.

"Hooker all I did was give her Pam's number don't blame me for this!"

"It's bad enough she's dancing on the pole." I held back my quiet laughter shaking in amusement moving to rest my head on the bar top, peering between everyone. Sam was talking on the phone quickly looking back between everyone shaking his head in disbelief in that moment.

"Tara not all pole dancing is sexual okay." I exclaimed through my shaking laughter seeing her sending me a glare leaning over the bar top some more, she was more then furious you could see it laced all through me, finally heading her speaking again.

"What exactly did Eric say to you Olivia?" I grabbed the bright red cup with ice tea whistling casually as I drank the cold liquid, coughing out my words quickly.

"Not many have your art form, you'll be my dancer, my private one at that." The female was quick to toss her hands up quickly with a whine covering her face up for a small moment.

"Why did it have to be my cousin as well. Eric is worse than Bill, like ten times worse and you can't tell me that doesn't sound sexual." She hopped around a couple times waving her hands around.

"Look I know like slightly about vampires Eric owns a vampire bar. I need the damn money how else am I gonna keep that house Tara? And who said I was doing sexual favors. Pole dancing is a form of art and dancing he even said it." She whined again. At least her whining was better than her cursing all the live long day.

"I have to work today actually." I moved both my hands to move through my hair a bit, seeing the way Tara then leaned in close speaking to me casually.

"You are grown. I can't control you but I can whine about it, just don't let Sookie know she had to have a thing with Eric." My eyes grew wide, before I whipped out my phone to see my alarm was blaring.

Eric said to be there by around 5 to get my new uniform and all. "And that my dear cousins is my cue to leave. I'll see you when I do, bye Sookie! Sam!" I waved with a chuckle sliding off the bar stool. I scooped up my purse making sure I had everything I needed for this long night ahead.

____________________________
"This is your new uniform. You'll meet a few of your co workers Pam included. Ginger is usually always late Pam mainly is the bouncer." I took the shift for a moment tracing the red lettering focusing back up on Eric, glancing around his office a bit. He ran his hand to mess with his hair a little sighing rolling his shoulders back.

"Alright this is like the dumbest question I'm gonna ask." A husky chuckle left the tall male, watching him slowly lean back on the wooden desk. I never knew someone's legs could be so long in a pair of dark jeans. My eyes followed up playing it off cool as he spoke studying his pale like skin.

"Come now little human there's no such thing as stupid questions, only stupid people." I held back a soft snort tracing at the shirt and the shorts before looking back up to gaze into Eric's eyes of curiosity.

"You said I'm your private dancer yes?" He nodded a couple times in my direction folding his broad arms over his chest some more, clicking his tongue a few times in place.

"Correct that you are." I found myself giggling slightly looking down to stare at my shoes with interest before looking back up at Eric shuffling my feet a few times in place. The air around me felt oddly suffocating like I had to keep looking away from him to stop myself from allowing for my heart to speed up.

"You are my boss now, but I do wanna say it from this stand point." I paused for a moment holding the clothes closer to my chest. "You know pole dancing isn't just sexual? It's a art form." I stared up at Eric even more seeing the clear amused expression in his eyes, watching him push himself up off the desk moving to stand in front of me.

"I don't wanna dance just for vampires to think they can bite me after."  Eric moved closer to me suddenly, I grew quiet the way his large hand cupped at the side of my jaw causing for me to look up at him.

"Olivia, I may be a man of many many things. I'm not an idiot, I know you aren't a stripper, pole dancing relaxes you. Watching you dance is beautiful. That's why I want you to dance for me and only me you'll be up on the stage by my throne or when you aren't dancing after stressful nights I want to watch your art form."