Chapter Two

Olivia's Pov
I wasn't sure how long my eyes would drift over to the little sticky note that was resting on my end table. I knew I couldn't sleep the remainder of my life away even if I wanted to, bills had to be paid and as much as I loved seeing my cousins I was gonna be seeing them plenty around here. I didn't wanna work at a Sam's listening to people complain all the live long day serving food. But then again it makes you pounder about having a vampire boss.

I had questioned Lafayette that night about these people he knew. He gave me the bare minimum I needed to know. Eric Northman ran the bar, he was the maker of Pam, she was like his second in charge. It was a vampire bar mixed in with a lot of humans customers and the greatest talent of all. Stripper Pole was my specialty.

After debating for quite some time I finally managed to get off my sleepy ass and call this Pam setting up an easy seen like meeting on Friday. I never was one to be nervous yet here I was a little uneasy. The bar was a little on the far side, my eyes focused on the large sign the day time sure didn't show the true potential of what Fangtasia was.

I lifted my fist for just a moment to knock at the black door in my sight hearing some loud sounding heels hitting the floor, I watched the watches door only peered open a little hearing an irritating sounded voice.

"What? Don't you know it's the middle of the God damn day, we aren't opened yet." I was slightly startled before I found myself clearing my throat with a tiny chuckle.

"Are you Pam? I'm Olivia we spoke on the phone a day ago." A rough lock sounded out before door was being opened not enough to let in the sunlight but enough for me to slipped into the dark entrance little lights everywhere.

"I remember speaking to you, you are related to Tara and them. I'm Pam." She was a slightly taller woman holding her hand out for me with a bored look, I took her cold manicured hand in my own watching the way her eyes skimmed me down.

"Eric is sleeping but it's 3pm he should be up soon, but I'll be assisting your skills. How long have you been dancing?" I followed behind her with my own sounding thoughts glancing out. She gestured towards the large black stage were a few poles were scattered aimless through out.

"Since I was a teen really, it's more of a relaxing hobby." Pam lifted her eyebrow up in my direction a small smirk growing on her face. I found myself growing nervous for a moment before I slipped off my shoes to give me better access of my grip I needed. Shorts and a tank top were perfect for this hot weather. She leaned over to grab a remote clicking on some music.

When I could hear the music I zoned out the lyrics finding myself using all my upper body strength. I spun myself around the pole with ease using my legs to twirl around it, with each passing second I found myself climbing up just to spin my body slightly using my inner thighs to grip the pole twirling myself upside down for a moment.

I held my balance doing my best not to startle myself when I heard a male's voice speaking. Even with my upside down vision I could see his dirty blonde hair, very tall he was, with soft looking like skin. Pam had shut the music off turning her attention to the male.

"She's barely even been doing her routine Eric, how am I gonna hire new dancers if you stop me halfway." I could see the way he was watching me lifting an eyebrow in my direction. The blood was starting to rush to my head a little.

"What's your name?" I spun myself back up with a grunt landing onto my feet with a steady groan, standing back up with ease placing my hands and arms behind my back.

"Olivia sir." I rolled my head back a couple times seeing Pam leaning back into her leather chair looking at Eric with annoyance.

"Well Olivia, your dancing is quite something and I'm speaking in the more art form. I'm Eric." His husky chuckles had me confused for a second, watching the way he stepped closest towards the stage. My own brown eyes focusing on watching his movements.

"You were interviewing for a job here correct?" I've always heard about vampires being able to glamor humans with their eyes. It was odd Eric was already attractive as he was. He didn't need to.

"Yes." I answered looking down for a moment watching the way he reached his hand out to help me down off the stage. I scooped up my shoes quickly taking his hand hopping down next to his tall form watching the way he spun around to face Pam, speaking to her with ease.

"Get Miss Olivia here a contract. I say pretty much she's hired. You don't see her art form so often." I turned to stare at Eric in surprise.

"Wait really?" I questioned watching the way he turns to face me a little. Giving a simple glance my way.

"For my eyes only really. It should start officially on Sunday this week. You'll be my private dancer working for me."