Chapter Fourteen

Olivia's Pov
I hated traveling even still now as a vampire it was cramped and all traveling on the plane with Eric in our little coven places of sleep. It was hot and sweaty and it smelled gross. I was more trying to focus on what little details to catch up with the fellowship of the sun, Sookie it all was a mess that not even just one head could wrap around.

The night before when Sookie  had to do her own investigating with the others. I stayed in the hotel room with Eric watching the way he played with my hands resting his head on my neck, cuddling me closer on the bed.

I had shifted so my back could press more firmly on his chest, relaxing while I spoke I reached my own hand out to enter lock with his cold ones pressing our palms in a small manner.

"Godric.. He's your maker isn't he? That's why it's so important." He pauses his actions for a minute like he was frozen in place. There waa no use avoiding the talk. He didn't speak at first, we didn't need that many words between us.

"Yes he is. And you know better than anyone how a maker and prodigy is like. You can't ignore it yet I can feel he isn't even I'm full danger yet these humans were stupid enough." He spat his response out like it was venomous before he was looking back down towards me. I lifted my hand up squeezing at his face in a tender manner.

"I know Eric I would do the same for you, I'm sure Pam does too, will find him okay?" I wasn't too sure of myself it only calmed him down for a moment before he was pressed a kiss to the tip of my nose faintly smiling in the process.

"Your words are reassuring even if the future is unseen. I'm protecting you understand?" I stare up in amusement in his blue eyes. Before I roll my eyes playfully giving him a soft kiss feeling him grin in between the lips locked.

"Yeah yeah Eric."

___________________________
Even though I had promised Eric the previous night I wouldn't be reckless or get hurt. I couldn't just let Sookie or anyone else get hurt in this church. So offering myself up for them to kill, only seemed right in the moment.

They had laid me down with locks of a sliver over my wrists and neck. I wanted to die and squirm with how painful the burn was, my fangs clicking in place.

I did my best not to show top much of a pained reaction seeing the glare of Eric's face. "Eric you protect Sookie  you understand?" I snapped out through my pain feeling the silver digging further into my skin. I low-key groaned every time I try to lean forward.

"I'm not leaving you here. You lay a single hand on her and I'll have your throat in my hand." He hissed at everyone. I was defeated even as a vampire danger was there everywhere.

I blacked out my mind for a minute till I felt big hands moving to remove the silver tossing it fast like. I hiss out  almost baring my teeth attacking relaxing when I saw the concern on Eric's face.

"Took you long enough." I joked through soft laughter being helped up, he held my waist with a stern expression.

"If you are gonna have my already dead heart worrying. You aren't allowed to come.  Putting yourself in danger let me see." He was stern with grabbing my face to examine my wounds on my neck. I gave him my own little stare placing my hands over his.

"I'm healing, plus you knew it was a trap and still sent Sookie in." He made his own little face before he was chuckling to himself.

"Guilty as ever." He let me go, allowing me to rush over to check over on Sookie she hugged me so tightly, I had to return it.

"Gosh you scared me." I squeezed at her waist both of us pulling away from one another. I only got to check over Sookie when I noticed Jason. I hadn't seen him in so long.

"Jason!" I shouted using my speed. I had ran so quick to him scaring the shit out of him. His eyes bulges out staring at me, before he was laughing smiling nervous like at me quickly hugging me just as I did.

"Oh god Olivia you're a vampire now too! What else have I missed?" I tried to ignore his scent I was in shock. It was like Sookie's. I had to pull away when I started sniffing at his neck in a small manner.

"You smell really good... Like Sookie does." I was embarrassed by how bold I wanted to drink from someone I considered such a good friend. I could feel how embarrassed Jason was. Before I could focus I was picked up quickly tossed over Eric's shoulders.

"She's mine no touching." He warned to Jason who held out is hands in a surrender motion.

"She was sniffing on me!" I rested my head on Eric's shoulders whining.

"He smells good Eric, put me down." I all but demanded. I felt like a little kid being scolded for something that can control.

"Stop before you do something you regret don't you wanna meet Godric?"