Chapter Eight

Olivia's Pov
A sheer think later of sweat coated my body in a not so normal way. It felt like no matter how I pressed my body to be firm into my bed sheets, I was shaking while whimpering twisting in a rough manner. Sleep should have just been a peaceful encounter now for my thoughts but no it wasn't Eric was deeply plagued there for a good two weeks.

I wasn't a heavy sexual person yet being around Eric made you wanna forget ever moral in your body and just give yourself to him.  Each day each dream was different whether it was actually fucking in them, long make out sessions. Sometimes they were a little too vivid of it being out in the throne with him tracing my thighs. They always seemed to end with him biting me.

My body forced up into the large bed with a groan shoving all my hair back away for a moment. I reached over to grab my phone that was ringing, my heart pumped across my ribcage with unease, answering the phone while keeping my eyes shifting around.

"Hello?" I answered pressing my left hand over my sweaty temple wincing as the heat took over my body, recognizing the voice speaking just made my body feel more warm like I was sick.

"Olivia it's 5pm usually you arrive early if you are handling some busy you need to call ahead." A soft like whimper left from my lips listening to Eric closely, falling back into the thin sheets underneath me.

"I sadly won't be able to come into work tonight- I don't feel well like at all I think I'm dying." I could hear his form shifting around a bit, his phone being pressed further near his ear.

"What do you mean you are sick? I just saw you last week you looked alright what's going on?" It was a little embarrassing to admit out loud that I was having rough sex dreams. I wasn't even sure I could hide my emotions from Eric speaking in a low whisper with a whine.

"I feel sick okay like hot flashes that I shouldn't even be having sleep is fucking me up, and all at the same time I'm cold. I'll try and be into work tomorrow." The steady shift of a few hums were heard before he was mumbling to me a goodnight. I tossed my phone back over to the other side of my bed, slamming both my palms over my face feeling the shakes running through me again.

Yep now it's time for a really cold cold shower, I ruined another pair of pajama shorts.

____________________________
My head had lowered into the cool jets in a soft manner, fluttering my eyes a couple times. It was relaxing the tense muscles in my body to a minimal. Pam said the dreams would be over in a few days little liar, as much as she was kind to me as much as her cold heart would let her, she still liked to torture me the best she could. I could feel the familiar throb pulse between me causing me to whine out a soft whine pressing my temple onto the cold shower wall.

"I'm dying yep that's it's, I gotta be dying." I whispered trying to calm myself. Me freaking out wasn't exactly helping the situation at all.

"You aren't dying although I haven't quite seem a human react this way to my blood before." My arms had shot up roughly to press against the way surface wet breast, I narrowed my eyes a little too calm for the tall blonde vampire to be standing in my bathroom, with a smirk as he sat on the closed toilet seat.

"Eric get out." I demanded out quickly, hearing a laugh left him. He leaned back a little keeping his expression on me, those blues of his watching me closely.

"I'm just saying when my favorite dancer can't even come to work because my blood is affecting her so much. You know I think the only easy way to get the thoughts and your very bold emotions to calm down is to have me fuck you like there no tomorrow." I cracked up laughing so hard in disbelief keeping my expression on him.

"Eric as tempting as you are, and even entering my bathroom while I shower it's just sex dreams.. Very nice ones that are making it hard for me to work but it's not like." I trailed off for a moment watching the way his form sudden his shirt was up and off his body.

I was avoiding my eyes quickly as his naked form slipped into the shower with me suddenly his hands cupping under my jaw and chin a little, his thumb slowly moving to trace over my bottom lip, a soft little motion gazing at me even more.

"I don't have to fully slide into you to make you feel better Olivia, I could always just drink from you, kiss you or even just slip my fingers into you and slide them into you." I stared up at him shuddering a little in surprise feeling him press up close to me, stroking at my jaw even more lightly.

"What about Yvette?" I whispered in a confused tone watching how one of his hands moved to grab at my inner thighs, lifting me up close to him causing a startled like gasp leave me locking my arms to secure around his neck. I was flushed with sudden heat across my body  on the way he leaned in closely.

"She's just a pet of mine... I could care less but you I'm worried about I can't have you missing work cause you are thinking about me.. So I'm gonna help." The water trickled down coating his hair into one deep sudden mess flicking his eyes to study my features he then leaned in pressing his lips onto my own kissing me with feverish like gravity like pulls lifting me up higher.

I found myself clinging to him almost desperate like melting into his hold with a part like whimper leaving my lips the water dropping down us. His body pressing me to the shower wall whispering on my lips.

"Just a little touch can help you a lot  sweetie."