Wednesday's Child Is Full Of Woe

A High school is shown as We see the couple walking down the halls, Wednesday Addams, and Y/N L/N. The students in the hall almost immediately make a path out in the halls for the two. Out with respect? Fright? No. Disgust. The hard steps of Wednesday's boots knock the floor as she walks over to her locker.

"I'm not sure who's idea it was to put hundreds of adolescents in underfunded schools... run by people who's dreams were crushed years ago..."  The raven haired girl so grimly speaks.  "But I admire the sadism." Students and teachers do nothing but stare the two down as Y/N looks around nervously. "God why us? Actually scratch that." Y/N thinks. They make it to Wednesday's locker as they open it and see her little brother falls out tied up with rope and an apple in his mouth.

"Sheesh dude! You good? What happened?" Y/N exclaims as they younger boy keeps making an attempt to speak. "Oh shoot sorry!" Y/N says as he removes the apple. Wednesday looks over at her brother. "I want names. Now." "I don't know them! Honest!" Pugsley speaks as Wednesday replies, "Pugsley, emotion equals weakness. Pull yourself together." Pugsley sniffles as he looks up at the couple.

Wednesday continues to remove the rope of of Pugsley before she and Y/N shoot their heads up and have a vision. They see Pugsley getting thrown in the locker with an apple in his mouth and tied up. The couple looks down a bit shook as Pugsley looks at the two, concerned. "You two okay?" Wednesday looks at Y/N as Y/N looks at her and puts his hand on hers. "We're fine man."

Wednesday gets up and looks at Pugsley. "Leave this to me." And walks off with Y/N.  "Wednesday, what're you gonna do?" Y/N asks. "You know me Y/N, what I do best."

______________

We're seen at the school pool as Y/N waits at the back and Wednesday walks over to the foot of the pool and looks down at the jocks, the same ones the bullied Pugsley. Y/N looks behind Wednesday, "Not good." And just looks ahead, hoping what she thinks she's gonna do, doesn't happen. 

"Yo Dalton look!" "Pigsleys sister!" Wednesday stands and looks at them. "Yo freak, this is a closed practice." He says as the other jocks chuckle. "The only person who gets to torture my brother is me." Wednesday says before revealing a bag of piranhas. "Oh no..." Y/N mutters before wondering if he should stop her. Nah. The jocks get frightened before some begin to swim  off as Wednesday drops the bags of the hungry sharp toothed fish as they begin to prey.

Most of the jocks make it out but Dalton, isn't really a good swimmer. Dalton screams out in pain and blood fill the pool as Wednesday smirks and Y/N Cringes.

______________

The couple are seen sitting in the Addams car and they both look over to Wednesday's parents as they sing the song playing in the car and begin to kiss. They break their kiss apart and look over to the couple. Y/N lays his head on Wednesday's shoulder and begin to act like he's asleep. Wednesday grabs his hand as they intertwine. 

"Darling, how long do you intend on giving us the cold shoulder?" The mother asks Wednesday. "Lurch, please remind my parents that I am no longer speaking to them." Wednesday says over to their butler. Lurch grunts. He can't really say anything anyway. The father leans in and starts speaking. "I promise you my little viper, you will love Nevermore. Won't she Tish?" "Of course. It's the perfect school for her." The mother leans in and speaks to the father. "And Y/N."

"Why? Because it was the perfect school for you? I have no interest in following in your footsteps. Becoming captain of the fencing team, Queen of the Dark Prom, President of the Séance Society." "I merely meant that finally you will be among peers who will understand you. not just Y/N." The mother says whilst smiling. Nevermore isn't like your ordinary boarding school. It's a magical place." The father begins as he looks over at his wife. "It's where I met your mother. And we fell in love." He says as they look over at each other.