Wednesday's Child Is Full Of Woe 4

Y/N exhales before standing up and walking over the unconscious body's and sits down to begin drinking his coffee. " Wha - how did you do that!?" Tyler asks Y/N. He shrugs before drinking  his coffee some more. "You should tend to your customers you know." Y/N gestures to the crowd.

Soon an officer walks in and questions Tyler. "What the hell's going on in here?" "These people were harassing these two customers and he put them in their place." "This little thing took down 3 boys? Did you help her?" "It wasn't me, officer. It was him." She moves over so he can get a good look at him. He looks over to the Y/N as his eyes grow wide. He whips his gun and exclaims for  Y/N to get on the ground. "Huh?! What the hell did I do??" Y/N replies, being held at gunpoint.

"Shut up. Akira. About time we finally caught you. You deserve hell for what you did." The police officer replies before Y/N looks at him slowly. "What!? Who the fucks Akira?? You got the wrong guy!" Soon Principle Weems walks in and looks at the scene before quickly grabbing Y/N and standing him up. "Sheriff, might I ask why you have one of my students held at gunpoint?!" "Sorry. I thought one of your students here, was someone they're not."

" Yeah well make sure to check better next time assh-" "Y/N." Wednesday stops him from saying something rude to the officer. He was already about to get shot...

"C'mon Miss Adams, time to go." Weems says before Wednesday walks over to Y/N and Weems. But the sheriff catches something. "Wait. You're an Addams? Don't tell me your father is Gomez Adams." Wednesday nods, a bit confused. "That man belongs behind bars for murder." "Your father," he points towards Y/N. "belongs in jail for much more." Y/N grits his teeth and clutches his fists. Wednesday grabs his hand to remove his anger, and it works.

"I'm gonna keep my eye on you two." The sheriff says before Weems rushes the couple over to her car, before going back to speak to the sheriff. "It looks like they're arguing..." Wednesday states before looking over to Y/N, in deep thought.

"Akira"

"Akira."

-------------------

The three are seen driving in the principles car, after the... events, that happened recently. Y/N sits in the back looking through the window deep in thought about this "Akira" Person, while also hoping that the words spoken about his lover's father, weren't true. But seeing how the Addams are, he wouldn't be completely surprised. But he wasn't a murderer.

"your first day and you're already on sheriff Galpin's radar. Wish I could say I was surprised." Weems states before looking towards the two. "What did he mean about my father?" Wednesday questions Weems. "I have no idea, but a word of advice. Stop making enemies and try making more friends. You're going to need them." They continue driving before encountering a crash.

"Looks like an accident," Weems says. "Well, no shit..." Y/N mutters before looking towards the crash. " I Hope the drivers okay..." "He's dead," Wednesday replies to Weems. "Broke his neck." "How can you tell from this angle?" Weems questions suspiciously. "Hey, whos Akira?" Y/N questions. Weems stops the car abruptly before looking back at Y/N. "Nothing. I have... no idea." She replies before driving again.

--------------