Wednesday's Child Is Full Of Woe 3

Y/N is seen laying down on the nurse's bed with a couple of bandages and a wrap for his black eye. Wednesday looks towards Y/N. Her sight never leaving him. "You stood up and fought for him, Why?" Wednesday questions Y/N. "Because he's-" "Because he's your *friend*? the boy you only met last night? you go and get yourself hurt for him?" Y/N stays silent.

After the fight, Y/N stayed quiet. Keeping to himself.  Wednesday soon starts to notice tears stream down the young man's face. "What's wrong, are you in pain?" Wednesday quickly asks, concerned. Y/N bangs his head repeatedly against his hand before crying into his palm.
"I just, he's the first person that genuinely understands me you know? I guess it was really foolish of me to cause a scene like that, I just... haven't had any friends for a long time." He says in between sobs. "He Reminds me of Kan..."
Kan was a short name for Y/N's brother, Kaneda.

He lost Kaneda when we were five which caused him to be completely alone, as Kaneda was the only person he had left. "I just really appreciate you Wednesday. You are always there for me, and I'm just the weak little Y/N, always going around losing fights, losing family, and looking stupid. I wish I were smart like you I wish I were as talented as you. All I do is hold you back. I'm nothing." Y/N Completely breaks down as Wednesday grabs him and puts him against her chest to console him.
"You're exceptional, Y/N. You don't see it yet." Wednesday mutters to herself as her beloved cry's into her chest.

———————-
The couple is walking together from the nurse's office with Wednesday holding out an umbrella for them too, but stone scrapes against the roof as it begins to fall on the too. Right before they could act, A boy comes out of nowhere. "Look out!" He pushes Wednesday to the floor as Y/N, Dodges to the side.

"Holy Shit! Wednesday you okay?" The random boy asks. "Help me take her to the nurse," Y/N says as the random boy looks up at him.

Wednesday is seen laying down on the bed, before waking up. She looks up at the boy... The boy that saved her. "You saved me. Why?"

The boy clicks his tongue. "Call it instinct." He shrugs. "So you were guided by latent chivalry, the tool of the patriarchy, to extract my undying gratitude?" The raven questions. "Mm-hmm. You know, Must people just say thank you." "Y/N would've saved me. I didn't ask for your help." "Yeah, the injured kid would've helped you... glad to see you haven't changed. If it makes you feel any better, let's just say I returned the favor."

"Xavier Thorpe? You probably don't remember me, I was like two feet shorter, 40 pounds heavier." "What Happened?" Wednesday questions. Xavier Exhales. "Puberty, I guess." "I mean what happened the last time we met?" "Oh. Uh. Yeah, it... was my godmother's funeral. Apparently, she was friends with your grandmother and they spent their twenties in Europe."

"I don't know. But we were ten, and we were bored, and your friend, Y/N was there too. Decided to play hide and seek. I had the inspired idea to hide in her casket. I got stuck as it was headed to the crematorium." "I'd heard muffled screams. I just figured your godmother had cheated death and was trying to claw her way out."

"Either way, you hit the big red stop button and saved me from being flame-broiled. So... now we're even." Wednesday stares at Xavier. Y/N is seen about to go in the room before looking through the window and seeing the two. Wednesday turns to look at the door and Y/N quickly hides to the side. The door opens and Wednesday looks around. Nobody.

-------------

Y/N Is seen practicing the drums in the dorm room alone. After what he saw his mind only told him one thing.

Show them.

As he practices in his room, he focuses. He thinks about what happened for the past days he's been at the school.