Woe Is The Lonliest Number

Wednesday rushes away with Y/N, a bit taken back from the past... activities, but still had one goal.

Get out of Nevermore.

She and Y/N look around for Tyler, so they could get a ride and get caught up with Weems. Wednesday looks up at Y/N hastily before hearing her speak.

"It's time you both go back home. Isn't it?"

—————
Wednesday sits down at her table, trying to think and figure out what just had happened recently. She then remembers what Y/N did. "Is he some sort of physic?" She mutters while looking towards Y/N. He's laying down in bed, exhausted from the unfortunate events that had occurred.

She tucks him in properly and kisses his forehead. She rubs his head slowly, enjoying the moment. She then tries to pull away, only to be pulled in by Y/N. He wraps his arms around her waist and brings her in close.

Wednesday did in-fact get startled, but calms down and adjusts herself for the little nap before resuming work.

"I can hear his heartbeat... so calming. So beautiful. And it's all mine." She says to herself before closing her eyes. "Maybe I can just take a little nap, then return to work." She slowly loses her consciousness.

Wednesday slept for the whole night.

—————-

Y/N wakes up to see Wednesday sleeping under him and Enid laughing with her phone out. He quickly rises up, cheeks red and tells her to delete it. Wednesday wakes up from the noise and Y/N explains what's happening. Enid quickly defends herself and says Y/N is lying but Wednesday believes Y/N and threatens Enid.

The 10th time this week.

Wednesday looks out the window and notices... Rowan? Didn't he die? "Y/N, we must go." She says quickly while walking towards the door.

"What? Why?" Y/N replies, consumed by tiredness. "It's Rowan. He's alive." Y/N goes wide eyed before standing up quickly and rushing over to the door, closing it behind them.

Enid continues to lay down on her bed, confused. But shrugs it off.

The couple make it over to Rowan, very confused. "Rowan?" Y/N questions, walking slowly over yo him. "I'm not allowed to talk to any-" Before Rowan could say anything he turns around to meet Y/N and Wednesday.

"Rowan. We need to talk." Wednesday says to Rowan. "Wednesday, I'm not allowed to speak to anyone."

"Yeah, well you sure had a lot to say when you tried to kill us man." Y/N says in-front of Rowan.
"How could you man?" Y/N questions. Rowan looks disturbed before looking up at Y/N.

"You told us we were destined to destroy the school, remember? Where did you get that drawing?" Wednesday questions.

"I just went into the woods to clear my head. Then your nuisance of a boyfriend came after me."

"You got something to say to me man?!" Y/N exclaims before pushing Rowan against the car.

"Hey!" The weird dorm-mom exclaims before pushing Y/N away in Wednesday's arms.

"You both shouldn't be here." She states before going in the car. "Yeah, back off and leave me alone." Rowan adds on before going in the car, forcing Y/N to watch his "friend" go away forever.