Wednesday's Child Is Full Of Woe 2

"She's right," Y/N Says. "It is a pentagon..."
"The whole snarky Goth girl thing might have worked at normie school, but here things are different," Enid replies. "Soo, what's the deal between you too?" Enid continues. "I see a little mark on your neck there Y/N. Care to explain?" Enid smirks.
"Uh, well-" Wednesday walks in front of Enid. "What's it to you?" Wednesday replies with a glare. "I was just-" Wednesday cuts Enid off. "Let's get one thing clear here. Do you see him? Y/N? He's mine. It's none of your business at all to interfere or question what we do. Understood?"
"Yes... mam?" Enid replies nervously. "Good."
The mood was awkward for a bit before Y/N came to save the day. "Enid tell us some more about the school!" Y/N says, positively.

"Oh yeah, thanks Y/N!" Enid says. Enid continues to point out people and other stuff to look out for whilst staying in the school.
————-
"Why does Wednesday plan on leaving with you?" Enid asks. She's with me alone because Wednesday had to go bid her parents farewell.
"I'm not sure, mostly because her parents want her to follow in their footsteps and she refuses. And I'm kinda like her favorite person, so she's gonna make sure I come with if she were to run away." I say.

"Huh," Enid says.  "Anyways, I gotta go! talk later?" I say already far away. I meet Wednesday talking to her mother and spot her brother and father in the car. I approach the two talking as I see Wednesday's Mother whisper something in her ear. I notice Wednesday look down before looking at me. Are they talking about me...?

"As usual, you underestimate me, mother. I will escape this educational penitentiary, and you will never hear from me again." Wednesday tells her Mother. She sighs. "You are a brilliant girl, Wednesday, but sometimes you get in your own way." Her mother replies.
"I'm sure you'll grow to love Nevermore and find it as life-changing as I did." She says with a smile. "And you, Y/N." I walk closer so I can better hear her. She places a hand on my head. "You are filled with great wonders Y/N. I know you think that you're not special. But Nevermore will change that." I nod before hugging the one who took care of me my whole life. She looks a bit startled before smiling into it and hugging back.

I back away and let her continue as Wednesday grabs my hand. "I got you a little something." she says before handing me a red cloak. "it belonged to your father, Y/N." I stare in amazement before putting it in my bag. she shows Wednesday a little token-like thing with their initials on the front and back.

"It's made with obsidian which Aztec priests used to conjure visions. It's a symbol of our connection." She says with a smile. She hands it to Wednesday and she examines it. "Which one of your spirits suggested this toe-curling tchotchke?"
"I'm not you mother." Her mother looks at her before replying. "I'm told girls your age say hurtful things, and I shouldn't take it to heart."
Wednesday looks down at the token. "Fortunately, you don't have one." Her mother smiles.

"Finally, a kind word for your mother." She smiles at her daughter before quickly remembering something and fetches lurch for a crystal ball. "We can't call you to the first week while your settling in, so we'll call next Sunday," she says before handing Wednesday the crystal ball.

She looks at us before smiling and going in the car as it drives off. I look at Wednesday and kiss her cheek. She looks me in the eyes. Her eyes... such sinister-like eyes. A bunch of black holes, swallowing my consciousness. She leans her forehead against mine as we stand together. "I love you, dearest." She mutters. "I love you more." Wednesday pushes my head up from her own and forces me to look at her. "Promise me you'll escape with me Y/N. Promise... you'll stay. With me." I chuckle before looking my lover in the eyes. "Forever and always babe. I'm yours."

"Good... if you refused I would've chopped your legs off anyhow," Wednesday replies, hands on the sides of my head. I hold her waist and laugh a little. "Sure."