6- Mystery Dragonet

There was a loud roar from across the cave. Both me, Bumblebee, and Cricket's heads whipped towards the sound.

There was a Seawing and an Icewing face to face glaring at eachother. The Icewing was holding a large Salmon and the Seawing was bristling at the Icewing.

"Give me my salmon Icecap." Growled the Seawing.

"I had it first Koi you know the Prey Center rules there posted at the cave entrance whoever gets there talons on it first gets to eat it." Icecap growled back.

"I was about to grab it and you know it." Koi snapped.

Cricket told us she'd be right back as she jumped off the ledge they had been sitting on that overlooked the cave.

She started talking as soon as she landed between the bristling dragons. "Hey, hey, hey, lets calm down. Koi..." As Cricket was talking Tsunami landed next to her. "You go with Tsunami mabye if you want she can take you down to the lake and you can catch another salmon for yourself but Icecap is right. Who ever gets it first eats it." Cricket finished.

Tsunami nodded and gestured with her talons to the opening to outside the cave.

"Come on Koi I know you've always liked hunting it'll be fun." Tsunami said.

Koi scoffed but took off towards the opening Tsunami following close behind.

Sighing Cricket continued. "Sorry about that Icecap we need to get more serious about the rules."

"Whatever." Icecap growled.

He then flew towards one of the hybrids that looked like a Seawing-Icewing.

Probably Adele I remember her name from the Winglets.

I said I was going to go find Apollo and Dewdrop but Bumblebee ended up dragging me over to Icecap and Adele to meet them.

"Hi!" Bumblebee greeted them once we were closer.

Adele saw me and giggled and I assumed she could tell by the way Bumblebee was dragging me that I did not come over here voluntarily.

"Hello how are you." Adele greeted back as Icecap groaned.

I groaned at the exact same time and plopped myself onto the floor deciding I was not going to waste my oh so important energy on this conversation.

Both Adele and Bumblebee burst out in laughter. Me and Icecap huffed and made indignant faces. This only made Bumblebee and Adele start wheezing.

"Your meaaaaan." I whined.

Bumblebee and Adele's laughter finally calmed down.

"Y-your the one whos always so gru-umpy." Bumblebee said between giggles.

"Your all being annoying I'm going to go to our cave Adele." Icecap groaned while walking away.

I sighed and said, "Sorry Bumblebee and Adele but I genuinely have to go find Apollo and Dewdrop."

"It's fine." Adele confirmed.

"Bye." I said as I walked away.

I eventually found Apollo in our sleeping cave but he didn't know where Dewdrop was.

It didn't really matter though since the only reason I was trying to find them was so I could practice my silk shooting with Apollo.

Which, we ended up doing. We were now outside. Apollo was tree hoping with his silk and I was over by the lake practicing controlling the heat of my silk.

"Boo!" Someone yelled from behind me.

I jumped up and stopped shooting my silk. The dragon who had scared me broke down in laughter.