Chapter 5

Kirishima's pov

'Why am I so weak...I'm so pathetic I need worthless heroes to save me...'

I feel like I am falling...

I wake up gasping for air struggling to sit up forgetting I am chained to the medical bed. Pain shoots throughout my body. "H-hey please stay still otherwise you'll make your injuries worse." warned a familiar voice. 

"Who's there?" I growled. 

"It's m-me, Midoryia."

"Oh, the annoying pretty boy"

"Shut up." growled a new voice his tone filled with jealousy.

"Oh, who might you be?" I ask.

"Todoroki." answered the monotone voice. I tried matching the name to a face

"Ah, kettle boy.", I hear the shuffling of feet rushing towards the bed where I lay, I force my head as high as it can go considering I am still chained and see Deku's arm in front of Shoto's chest holding him back. "Aw, did I anger you?" I say mockingly. Deku lets out a sigh and pulls Todoroki into a hug

"Do not let him bother you." he says.

"Hey, love birds, can you untie me. It isn't like I can go anywhere.", they both turn cherry red,

"W-we aren't-" Deku stutters.

"Mhm surree." I smirk.

"As for your other question, no. You will not be unchained until Aizawa says so." says Todoroki. 'what a pain.' I stare at the ceiling bored.

"What is going to happen to me?"

They look at each other

"We have no idea.",

I sigh.

"Can I be alone?"

they nod and walk away. I move around a bit a groan of pain escaping my lips. I had to act normal in front of them I can't let them or anyone see the pain i'm in, I can not appear weak...no matter what, not again. I try my best to breath normally, surprise, surprise, I failed. I hear slow footsteps approach me. "Well, well, well, I'm surprised you're still here. I though you would have escaped by now." says Aizawa.

"Yeah, but I decided to play nice." I say as my chains fall to the floor. I take the bobby pin from my hand and stick it back in my hair (A/N the bobby pin isn't noticeable it is just there) I sit up and stare at him. "So...what is going to happen to me?"

"Oh, that is simple. You're going to class."

"Pardon?"

"You are going to attend UA high. think of it as...a second chance." I raise an eyebrow knowing they are using this as an attempt to control me. He moves towards me, I scoot back to the wall. He starts walking slower trying to appear non threatening, I sit there watching him closely. He pulls out some sort of anklet so to speak and carefully attaches it to my ankle.

"Do not worry, it just tracks your location...and I have a remote that can shock you if you do anything bad, It will also shock you if you try to leave campus without permission"

'Oh, so this will be like a whole prison experience...wait no this is way worse than jail.'

I nod in acknowledgement and turn my head towards the window.

Bakugou's pov

After the 'bakusquad' finally shut up I thought I could enjoy the rest of my fucking day but then an all to familiar annoying red head entered the classroom.

A/N HEY BEAUTIFUL BEINGS! sorry I made bakugou's part so short it is just I felt this was a good place to end it and I got really carried away with kiri's side of the story. Do not worry I will update soon! I want to thank you guys for your support! Anyway ima go sleep. Enjoy the new chapter.