Chapter 8

(A/N there will be a single slur used in this chapter if you aren't comfortable with that you can skip this chapter, but I will warn you right before the slur is used and I will let you know when it is over so you can just skip that part btw it is kinda censored. There will also be attempted suicide and suicidal thoughts, again I will warn you beforehand best I can!)

Bakugou's pov

Shitty hair immediately goes to the wall farthest away from the party. I go by the snack table picking up a glass of punch looking around at everyone's smiling faces. Dunce face, Tape for brains, and racoon eyes walk over.

"HEYYY!" says racoon eyes grabbing my arm leading me to the dance floor.

"LET ME GO DUMBASSES!" I scream giving my signature scowl.

"NOPE." says budget cut pikachu and tape elbows in unison pushing my back. They push me to the middle of dance floor, I cross my arms refusing to move. Unfortunately my body starts to feel the music and before long I am full on dancing against my will. I hear a quiet giggle and I turn around and see shitty hair looking at me from the wall looking amused. 

"PUT A SOCK IN IT HAIR FOR BRAINS!"

"Ooo a new nick name at least you're getting more creative."

"Shut up!", he opened his mouth about to say something when the three idiots push him next to my on the dance floor.

"I. Don't. Dance." he scowls, I didn't know he was capable of that...for some reason seeing him like that...stung.

His face suddenly turned pale.

"I- I'll be back" he says as he runs off.

'what the hell just happened?'

Kirishima's pov

I rush to the bathroom feeling dizzy.

 I can't breath.

'I thought my panic attacks were gone...no such luck.'

my vision goes blurry as I think of my last school dance...my last day as him

-flash backkkkkk-

I'm feeling the music, slaying on the dance floor. Smiling bigger than I have in a long time. My black hair drenched in sweat. 

"Guys I am gonna go get some fresh air!" I inform my best friends, Denki, Mina, and Sero.

I walk outside and take a deep breath of the crisp night air.

I'm looking up at the stars not noticing the patter of feet come my way. I'm pushed to the wall of the school and pinned down by two goons before I can react.

-one slur will be used in a second-

"Hey look it's the f*ggot!" (A/N MAN I HATE WRITING WORDS LIKE THATTTTTTT!)

-No more slurs in this chapter-

"Can you please just leave me alone...at least for today?" I ask.

"Aw, the fucking nerd thinks he can tell us what to do."

"No- th-that is not-" 

"Shut up." says the goon holding my right arm, I recognized him as Tadahiro. I bite my tongue to stop from saying anything that can make this situation worse. The leader, who is named Junichiro, pulled out a knife, I was terrified,