Chapter 6

Bakugou's pov

The redhead walks into the classroom shutting everyone up.

(A/N this is what he has been wearing the entire time

(A/N this is what he has been wearing the entire time.)

I look at the boy his cocky smile returned, he limps over to the front of the classroom, eye bags (A/N Aizawa) trailing after him.

"Go on brat, introduce yourself." says eye bags as he tosses a remote to four eyes. "Use this if he causes ANY trouble, understand?" he says seriously as he curls up in his yellow cocoon like sleeping bag.

"I understand Aizawa sensei!" he says doing his signature hand thing. (A/N GOSH that sounds so weird- I didn't really know what the movement with his hands are called, if anyone knows mind telling me?) Shitty hair sighs and leans against the front of Aizawa's desk, his eyes falling on three idiots in particular, the 'bakusquad'

Kirishima's Pov

My eyes rest on three very familiar faces, I mean sure I have seen all of the UA kid's pictures but these three...we met in middle school. They can NOT recognize me, no matter what...

My mouth twists into a a fake smile,

"Hey. I guess you can call me Eijirou, I would tell you my villain name but unfortunately I do not have one, yet." I look at their terrified faces with a twisted grin, "Oh, c'mon it isn't like I killed anyone...I mean it's not like I am not willing to but still."

"H-how long have you been a villain for?" asks pinky.

"That is none of your concern."

"Understood" says budget cut pikachu. I sit down in an open seat.

"You, Deku isn't it?", he nods, "May I have a piece of paper." I try to be polite but I lost my people skills long ago. He hands over a piece of paper and a pen. They all stare at me as a draw

(A/N this is the finished project)

Denki being the dumbass he is grabs the finished drawing and shows it to sero "BRO! Look at this, it...it's amazing!", I feel my face heat up as I look away

"You can keep it, I don't want it."

"SWEET!", I space out glaring at the window 'Phew, they don't recognize me'

Aizawa wakes up as the bell for the end of class rings. "Oh, students there will be a thanksgiving party tonight," he pauses and looks right at me "all of you are required to attend. Oh and Bakugou since you and Kir-Eijirou seem to get along so well you two will be roommates."

'Fan-fucking-tastic.'

He takes the remote from fucking four eyes and hands it to none other than the 'great and amazing lord explosion murderer.' (A/N note the sarcasm)

"Oh, uh," I turn to Aizawa "what in the fucking world is 'thanksgiving' it sounds stupid."

"Well..." he starts to explain.

A/N HEYOOOOO whats up amazing people? How you doing? I had an entirely different plan for this chapter but I think it turned out ok. Enjoyyyyyy! Happy thanksgiving if you celebrate it. I should be coming out with a new chapter soon! Have a lovely day!  Oh and if you are wondering the drawing up there isn't mine I can not draw anything that amazing!