Chapter 16

Bakugou's pov

When I wake up  I notice is the lack of warmth next to me... whats missing? I sit up. What am I doing on the edge of the bed I though- oh

oh..

Wait.. WHERE THE FUCK IS HE?!

"WAKE UP YOU FUCKING EXTRAS!"

"Mm.. what..? Let us sleep in for once!" says pinky as she rubs her eyes.

"THAT FUCKER IS MISSING!"

"The who?"

"YOU FUCKING IDIOTS! WAKE UP AND LISTEN! SHITTY HAIR ISN'T HERE!" I blink and suddenly all three of them are on their feet, I guess they don't trust him as much as I thought they did.

"WHAT?!" they shout in unison

"Where could be?" asks sparky

"I don't know, if I did I wouldn't have woke you up! HE COULD BE ANYWHERE! HE COULD BE BACK WITH THE VILLAINS! I KNEW WE SHOULDN'T HAVE TRUSTED HIM!"

"hold on- we don't know he went back... he likes it here... I think- he wouldn't leave. Let's ask Aizawa if he has seen him."

"OF COURSE HE WENT BACK! WHY WOULD HE FUCKING STAY?"

"Take a deep breath Bakugou-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP TAPE FACE!" I don't understand why I can't calm down...

I rush to Deku's room in as last attempt of finding shitty hair.

Kirishima's pov

I can't just go back empty handed, I still have no important information to give the others. I need to find some student files but until I figure out how to get my hands on those I need to talk to Izu- Deku, he I need to get my hands on that notebook of his. I can't just ask for it, that is to suspicious. As much as I need to get out of here I feel that the long game is the best way to do this, unfortunately. So, instead of leaving last night I went to Deku's dorm.

-last night-

I open the door to Deku's dorm. I accidentally slam the door causing Deku to bolt out of bed, he gets into a fighting stance. He, I don't understand why, relaxes when he notices it is me, is he not scared or concerned at all?

"Is everything okay?"

what?

"Yeah, sorry to wake you. I just..." I pause letting out a sigh "I need a break from them and- I- I can't-" I didn't even realize I was crying until Deku walked over and pulled me into a hug.

"I'm s-sorry..." What is wrong with me?

"Sh... it's okay."

"I'm so so tired... I can't- I can't do this anymore!" Why can't I stop talking! At this point I am going to tell him everything. I need to shut up.

"What?" he asks.

Shit.

 After a long pause he says "You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to. Why don't you spend the night here?" Oh, well, this is going better than I thought it would. I nod and he leads me to his bed "You should get some sleep."

"I- I can't-"

"please try." I sigh and nod.

At some point I did fall asleep and when I wake up I hear Izuku talking with Icy-hot. 

"What is he doing here?" asks half n half.

"I am not entirely sure. He stumbled into my room looking tired and panicked, he was crying and- I think this whole basically being a prisoner thing is taking a toll on him and I am sure he misses his family and friends."

Oh. I don't know why those words hurt. I guess I don't have much to go back to now that I think about it.

"Just be careful Izuku, he could be using you. I don't trust him."

"I know, he could be using me but I know he can change. I see the way he is with Kacchan and the others. He enjoys it here. You may not trust him but, please, trust me."

"Fine. I if you truly believe that then I will give him a chance."

"I do."

I slowly sit up. Did I hear that right? He truly believes I can change? What is this unsettling feeling in my stomach? Guilt? Ugh. I hate feelings. I just want to get this over with.

-present time-

I don't know how but Izuku, hot-pocket, and I ended up playing Uno together, it is quite nice, until, an angry Pomeranian bursts through the door.

"HAVE YOU SEEN-" His eyes land on me.

Fuck.

I am so dead.

The other dumbasses run in, out of breath, behind him.

"Have you seen Kirishima-?" they say in unison. Creepy.

"Uh, yeah. Hi." I say as I wave.

 I probably should have left a note or something-  Whoops.

Hi, how are you doing? Have you ate today? Drank any water? If not go do that. <3

I can't believe I took so long to make this. I spent a lot of time not writing, like usual. School takes up most of my time. This has been done for like 2 days, I would have posted it sooner but I thought I was going to make it longer, spoiler alert, I did not. So yeah. I should probably be working on school or sleeping rn but uh no, I am doing this instead.

I am working on my other books a little so keep an eye out for those, might be a while tho. 

Please comment, it makes me smile to see your funny and kind comments! I also like comments bc it helps me know people actually read this and this isn't all for nothing.

Vote or whatever if you feel like it! <3

Tell me your predictions, what do you think will happen next? What do you hope will happen next?

Love you!

Hope to see you in the next chapter thing~