Chapter 13

(A/N this isn't exactly the pic I wanted but- look at it. how could I not use it?!)

"EI! Bakuhoe! Remember sleepover, tonight."

Oh shit I forgot.

"Can't wait."

Kirishima's pov

I walk back to 'my' dorm with bakugou because I am not allowed to be alone. Ever. Even when I go to the bathroom someone is right outside the fucking stall.

fuck this shit.

I'm not even planing on escaping, at least right now. I have a job to do, of course the heroes don't know that.

I lay down on my bed and stare at the ceiling, I have no intentions of sleeping.

I never sleep.

why?

because sleeping leads to nightmares.

I hate nightmares. 

Eventually I decide to get up and take a shower.

 I forgot my clothes so I had to walk back out and grab some pjs.

Today is not my day.

Bakugou's pov

"What the fuck-"

my face seems to burn as that stupid redhead walks out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel around his waist. 

"I forgot my clothes." he says nonchalantly, his face burned a crimson red as we make eye contact, he must have taken a hot shower or something. (A/N YOU DENSE LITTLE-) "Uh." he walks past me and grabs the clothes off his bed, I notice his towel starts slipping a bit so I look away.

"sorry about that."

 he walks back to the shower leaving me sitting on my bed scrolling though my phone, my face still warm.

Kirishima's pov

How did I forget he was there-

I change quickly and walk back out avoiding eye contact. Just as I am about to sit down Bakugou's phone goes off, "Oi, shitty hair, we have the sleepover remember?", I groan,

"Oh, yeah, lets go." I say as I walk out of the door Bakugou right behind me. I suddenly stop realizing something important, "I don't know where to go."

"Oh, right. Follow me idiot.", I trail beside him as he leads the way to Mina's dorm.

I hear giggling as we approach Mina's dorm

"YOU MADE ITTTT!" Mina and Denki screech loud enough for every dog in the area to hear.

"Yo bros whats up!" says Sero who has Denki in his lap.

Mina moves to the floor and sits next to Sero and Denki.

"Nothing much." I mumble as I sit next to Sero. Bakugou sits next to Mina.

Suddenly Denki gasps "Lets play truth or dare!"

"YEEESSS! LETS DO IT!" says Mina with her usual ear-breaking excitement.

"What about you two?" ask Sero.

"Whatever, I'll play."

"No! That game is stupid!" bakugou yells. (A/N Bakugou- hush, you don't know what you're talking about.)

"You're just chicken!" says Denki clearly trying to trick him into playing.

"FINE I'LL WIN THIS LAME GAME!"

"You can't win truth or da-"

"Yes I can loser!"

"Whatever."

"I will go first!" says Mina "Hmm, Bakugou truth or dare?"

"Dare obviously!"

Mina and Denki share a glance and a mischievous  smirk.

 what are they plotting this time?

It didn't take me long to find out.

"I dare you to kiss Eijirou. On the lips."

"EXCUSE YOU?!" I shout.

Hello lovelies,

Whats uppppp!

I finally added a bit of romance!

Ik I haven't updated in a while, I am so so sorry! I have been lacking motivation and I have a few other books that I have been working on, also, school! My friend wants to help me write a hero and villain story, I am super excited to start writing that (fyi there will be quite a few lgbtq+ characters in it :D), I will try to make this my main focus tho! Sorry for the short, and a little boring, chapter. I'll try to get out the next chapter soon!

Thank you for your patience! Your comments keep me going lol, idk how anyone likes this but thanks for reading :)