Chapter 12

This is gonna be fun. I finally get to put that bitch in his place.

 (A/N I love this picture I FINALLY GET TO USE IT!)

Bakugou's pov

I feel a smirk spread cross my face. He is so going down. Considering how weak he looks it shouldn't be that hard. Heck I could see his ribs through his skin which now that I think about it is a bad thing.

Whatever. He's fine...Right?

We make our way to the arena we will be fighting in. (A/N it is basically inside a building with a glass roof and some bleachers, if this doesnt make sense I am sorry but to be fair its 1am when I wrote this part- ) We each go to opposite sides of the arena glaring at each other.

Aizawa and the rest of the class sit on some nearby bleachers.

"You may start the fight." says Aizawa in his usual sleepy uninterested tone.

 I crack my knuckles, "Prepare to get the shit beat out of you!"

He has the AuDaCiTy to scoff and say "Love you too bitch."

I get in a fighting stance while he just stands there with a hand in his pocket, how dArE he look so chill!

"BE SERIOUS ASSHOLE!", he rolls his eyes. This bastard is getting on my last nerve.

I use my quirk to blast myself forward. "DIE! DIE! DIE!"

"No killing each other." warns Aizawa.

"No promises." says shitty hair.

He moves out of the way as I blast past him. I stick out one of my hands blasting him in the face. He stumbles back sending a death glare my way, the look on his face brought a smirk to mine. 

"No wonder you got caught!" I taunt.

I shouldn't have said that.

I fucked up.

A look of rage spreads across his face. I turn on my heels and throw a punch at his dumb face, he catches the punch and sweeps my leg (A/N I think that is what the move is called-) I fall to the floor as he twists my arm behind my back and pins me to the floor. Aizawa opens he mouth to declare the match over but I wasn't done. I kick my leg up kicking him in the stomach, he lets go and stumbles back, I get up and go into a fighting stance. Shitty hair turns his head to the side and...throws up.

WHAT THE FUCK?!

 His stomach must be weak if he threw up after one kick.  (A/N idk if that is actually true but for the sake of the story go with it.) He wipes his mouth and acts like nothing happened, I stand there in shock. Hes like the flash, before I know it he was behind me knife against my throat.

He scoffs "Weakling."

Aizawa rushes over "Give me the knife Eijirou." he sighs in defeat when he notices the rest of the class standing up quirks on prepared to fight. He rolls his eyes and hands it over to eye bag's open hand. "Do you have any more?" he questions.

"Maybe."

sleeping cocoon (A/N Aizawa) sighs in defeat. "Just don't kill anyone."

Without a single word he makes his way over to the bleachers. I just stand their until coffee craving zombie (A/N Aizawa) snaps in front of my face "Go sit down.", I nod and go to the bleachers making sure to sit as far away from him as I can. (A/N someone is bitter he lost lmao)

Kirishima's pov

I sit in between Kaminari and Izuku.

"Hey! Good fight, man!" Kaminari says

"Yeah! No wonder you lasted so long against the top two heroes!" Izuku says impressed. Todoroki, who is next to Izuku, glares at me.

"Still ended up here." I say bitterly. That ended the conversation.

-time skip, after class-

Aizawa walks up to me, "Come see me tomorrow morning an hour before school starts we need to work on your quirk since you refuse to in class."

Fuck.

Aizawa walks away just as Mina skips over dragging Bakubitch behind her.

"EI! Bakuhoe! Remember sleepover, tonight."

oh shit I forgot.

"Can't wait."

Hey beautiful, yes you.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 280 VIEWS (ngl most of them are prob from me lmao) I DIDN'T EVEN THINK I WOULD GET ONEEEEE!!!! Sorry I have not updated in a bit, I am fine I just wasn't sure how to write this so it took a while. I might take a while between chapters sometimes so I am sorry. Thank you so much for reading and commenting you all make me so happy! Sorry for the short chapter, hoped you liked it! I tried my best but I suck at writing fight scenes I prob should have made the fighting go on longer but- yeah. 

Yes I will be making more villain kirishima x bakugou books (Idk when but prob at some point), why? bc I love the idea and my brain has many different ideas, they may have stuff in common but EH.

Remember to take care of yourself!

Word count: 839