Chapter 17

Ok so, I haven't been able to write this very easily, I'm losing motivation but I love the idea. There are some things that I decided to change plot wise and instead of explaining it I think I am going to go and edit all the previous chapters, when they are updated please go check them out!

Oh and in case I end up not changing them here is some important information, they never found his file. They have no idea what his full name is. They are still searching for his file. And Kirishima doesn't recognize who Mina and Denki are and stuff (Ik that stuff seemed big i'm sorry- I didn't have a good plan with that and I didn't like the way it was going. I think I have a better plan now. Trust me-) . The flashback still exists, still important.

Kirishima's pov

What is the best way to do this without dying?

"Uh, yeah, hi."

"Hi?! THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY?!" Okayyy, clearly not happy with me.

"Um.. yes." I say as I place down a draw 4 "The color is now red." Todoroki groans, I chuckle, he must not have any reds.

"YOU JUST- WHAT ARE YOU-" Bakugou sputters, awe, hes so angry he can't form any words. I take great pride in annoying others. I should probably apologize though... Shigaraki said to be on my best behavior.

"What does it look like? I'm playing Uno with Deku and Todoroki." I have to much pride. I have nothing to be sorry for, I just want a little fucking space. These little bitches are way to clingy.

"But.. why did you leave without telling us?" asks Sero.

"I did, I left a note. Did you not see it?" When in doubt lie. They all turn and look at blasty. 

"There wasn't- he has to be lying- I- no fucking way he-" Angry Pomeranian stutters out, his face contorted in anger and confusion. "He has to be lying."

"Bakugou, I'm trying to change, why would I lie?"

"Bakubabe... he has a good point, are you sure you didn't see a note? Maybe it got stuck under a desk or something-"

"Pinky, are you seriously going to believe this fucker?!"

These kids are so naive.

Except for him.

"You've been acting weird all morning.. are you sure you didn't just miss the note?" ask spark plug.

"But- we were all looking!" Blasty says as his gaze shifts to the floor.

Why do I feel guilty..

"Hey, no use in stressing over it now, you found me. Sit, play Uno with us."

"Prepare to lose! I hope we are all still friends by the end of this!" Bubblegum says with a goofy grin on her face. 

"The only one winning will be me, prepare to fucking lose bitches!" Bakugou says, his normal attitude returning. They all join our little circle on the floor.

"Todoroki, would you be so kind as to reshuffle?" I ask.

"On it." 

Bakugou's pov

I'm no idiot. There was no fucking note! There is no way. Trying to change my ass.

What is his angle?

This doesn't make sense... why would he lie about this of all things? Did he actually leave a note?

No.

I would have seen it... right?

Whatever, I need to focus on the game, I can't let this red fucker win again.

"Good game." He calls out with a smirk as he puts down a blue 2. What the fuck, he's won all the rounds so far.

"YOU FUCKING CHEATING- THERE IS NO WAY-"

"Me, cheat? Never. I can't believe you would think such a thing. I am just better than all of you."

"Why you little-"

"Kacchan-" Deku cuts me off. What a bitch. I lunge and the red head but I am not getting any closer.. what the fuck? I look down and see a pair of pink arms wrapped around my torso.

"LET ME AT HIM!" I shout. Shitty hair just stares at me, smirking, what a  fucking asshole.

"Please refrain from murdering anyone, Bakugou."

"PUT A SOCK IN IT, ICY HOT!"

Deku's pov

It may have taken a while but we finally got Kacchan to calm down. After his little... outburst, we decided to change games.

Monopoly may not have been the best choice..

"THIS GAME IS FUCKING STUPID!" Kacchan yells as we send his piece to jail, again. 

"Mina... stop stealing the money-"

"Whaaaat? I would never! How dare you accuse me of doing such a thing!" Mina says dramatically. Eijirou cackles as he buys another property, he is way to good at games, maybe he is cheating- 

Todoroki moves his piece silently as he sips boba, watching the chaos unfold.

"THAT'S IT!" Kacchan yells as he tips over the board, I watch as the pieces scatter across the floor.

"Kacchan!" I chide. Denki doubles over laughing, it then becomes a chain reaction and before you knew it the whole room was echoing with laughter!

"Man, I didn't know you were such a sore loser Bakugou!" Teases Eijirou.

"I WASN'T FUCKING LOSING-"

"You weren't winning either." Eijirou says not even trying to hide the smirk on his lips.

"Okay," I turn to Todoroki "Is there a less competitive game we can play?" I ask.

Sorry its kinda short, I wasn't sure how to end it and I didn't know what else to add so this is what you get. I know you probably want drama but I'm giving you a little fluff rn.

Hi! How is everyone doing? I haven't updated this in a while, jeez. Sorry, I have been working on my other stuff and.. just life is going on too.

 if you want to use the kiribaku villain kirishima gets caught and is forced to go to UA high idea, please do (let me know if you do bc I want to read it). I want to read more like this but with someone else writing bc I suck at it lol.

You should go check out my other stuff! Especially 'Those Who Survive.' I really like the way I am writing it but I feel like no one is reading it (which is fine but it is always nice to know someone is there watching you grow, yk?), so please, go check out my other stuff if you like what I'm writing.