𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊, 002

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 DUDEYLO HAS TO GET BACK FOR Y/N

📍HARLEM, NEW YORK 3RD POV

📍HARLEM, NEW YORK
3RD POV

THE BOY CLUTCHED THE POLAROID OF HIM AND HIS GIRLFRIEND OF TWO MONTHS,Y/N

Y/N.

tears threatened to fall from his eyes, his knee was bouncing up and down. he was waiting. waiting on you to wake up. waiting on himself to wake up and find out this is all a bad dream.
He put the Polaroid back in the back of his clear phone case. He looked at the hospital bed watching your body, watching your chest go up and down at a slow steady pace. he keeps thinking about that night, the night he let you walk to the deli by yourself. he blames himself everyday, maybe if, maybe if he had just put everything down and went with you. maybe you'd still be alive and he'd be in your position.

He sat and thought for a moment. He couldn't just let these niggas get away with this... get away with almost taking his girls life. he stared into space as he got more angrier after every thought, he would not let this slide.
he took a big deep breath in and out , closing his eyes and saying a quick prayer. Getting up he kisses the girls forehead whispering a 'I love you' while sliding one of his many rings on her finger.
he took his phone out, turning it on the light from his phone beamed in his face. His lock screen showed, it was a pic of him and the girl being goofy with his blicks. he smiled softly before opening up his phone, dialing numbers.

The short dark skinned boy got into the tall dark car with tinted windows. He dapped up everyone in the car which was dd,dd,jstar and y/ns bestfriend ash. They drove to the spot, the spot is where everyone got their guns,drugs, everything. when they reached their destination they hopped out the car, grabbing everything they needed.

They started circling the block, looking for the niggas who were seen in the cctv footage outside the deli y/n was shot at.
dudey closely looked out, barely even blinking, until edot shouted out "THATS THE NIGGAS RIGHT DER!" the moment the boy heard that he quickly pulled out his strap, aiming it at the Niggas... he let shots fly .

the girls eyes slowly fluttered open, revealing her in a hospital bed. she looked beside her, not seeing anyone, she looked down at her hands seeing dudeys ring on her finger "tf..." she slowly whispered being confused on why he would slip this on her.
she saw her phone on the small table beside her, picking it up she dialed dudeys number.

the 6 of them were out of breath, jstar was currently driving towards the hospital to check up on y/n one last time.
dudey felt his phone rinnging in his pocket, looking at the caller Id he almost had a heart attack. It felt like the world had stopped, he could feel his heart thumping in his chest. he quickly answered the phone shouting "HELLO? ARE U UP?" the young girl giggled from the other line "yea, I'm up pa" a small smile fell onto his face, he always got like this around her.
"how u feeling ma..." he said into the phone. "I fee-" she was interrupted by ash snapping her neck towards dudey "IS THAT Y/N" she yelled, a big smile on her face showing her silver braces. the boy nodded and ash snatched his phone quickly pressing it up against her ear.
for the rest of the Car ride everyone was talking with y/n since ash had put her on speaker.
"aye mh we here... we'll be up there in a few" ddot said, which ash took the signal to end the call.

for the rest of the night, everyone had fun in the hospital room with y/n. she wouldn't be able to get out until the end of the week. dudey laughed as his crippled gf attempted to dance w dd and ddot in a tiktok. he loved her to death, he would sacrifice the whole world just to see her happy and alive.
Her getting shot opened his eyes. It made him more appreciative of her, and his friends.

after everyone had went home dudey got into the hospital bed with his gf, missing her warm embrace.
they sat in comfortable silence until y/n spoke up "I know what u did dudey" she giggled quietly a little after saying it.
dudey smirked, hiding his face in her neck "I had tooooo my love" "I know baby" she played in his blown-out afro, eyes feeling heavy.
"I'm never leaving ya side again , you hear me?" she giggles "yea ik pa" she got more comfortable, pecking the boys lips.

they stared into each others eyes, just enjoying eachothers company, not caring about anyone else.
the girls eyes slowly fell, the last thing she heard was dudey.

"got me shooting niggas for you"

I DONT LIKE THIS ONE AS MUCH EITHER 😭😭😭 857 words

857 words.