𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐄, 007

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, she left New York

📍HARLEM, NEW YORKOCTOBER 2022DAVID'S POV

📍HARLEM, NEW YORK
OCTOBER 2022
DAVID'S POV

" 𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙗 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙗 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣, 𝙣𝙤𝙫𝙖𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙫𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙫𝙖𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙚, 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣 . "

1:45 PM

1:45 PM

I WAS ON THE PORCH WITH DDOT, JAYRACKS, AND DUDEY.

the wind blew through my afro, I was lighting up a blunt. the cold chain of my notti necklace making contact my bare arm, I was wearing a semi-long graphic tee with some basketball shorts.

I gave ddot his lighter back before taking a hit of the blunt. 20 mins by uzi could be heard playing down the street with distant yelling of kids.

"ay I gotta head out, gotta help my mom pick up y/n" jayracks got up, dusting herself and picking up her purse.

my eyes almost popped out my head "y/n?" I said quietly but just enough for the other 3 to hear. "yea she coming back from her private school in California."

I scoffed, bitch wanna come around now, ain't even see her at notti's funeral. "ion wanna see ha" I got the blunt from dudey, taking a hit. "comon dd, it wasn't her fault she couldn't come-"

I suddenly felt angry, way more than I probably needed to be. "i don't care, she left us and now she wanna come back like nothing happened? fuck outta here" I hit the blunt aggressively and passed it back to ddot.

jay sighed "ight I'll see y'all in a few.. don't do nun crazy when she come dd." she walked down the steps turning the corner. "yea ighh" I said sarcastically.

3:45 PM

we was at the deli goofing around, jay or Justin had joined us. we told jayracks to meet us here since we was waiting on our food o get done and find some snacks. I was dying laughing with mh ddot until we heard the doorbell ring.

looking back, my laughter died down immediately. there she stood, after all this time. "YOO Y/N" ddot yelled, he lifted his arm up accidentally hitting my Afro.

I watched him, dudey, and justin go up and hug her. I stood there, reaching in my pocket I pulled out the peach flavored vape, taking a hit.

she looked at me and started walking up to me. we held strong eye contact and I knew she could feel how much hatred was in mine. she got infront of me and held her arms out.

but I just blew the smoke of the vape in her face, not giving a fuck. "I'm gud" I walked past her, softly hitting her shoulder with mine.

the walk was mad awkward, everyone was speaking with y/n tryna catch up with everything with her, meanwhile I didnt care.

we made it to my house and I ran inside it trying to get away from everyone. going into my room well, notti and i's room I shut the door and sat on my bed.

I started spacing out until I heard the door opening, I looked up and seen y/n. groaning I turned away and got on my phone.

"why are you acting like this.. did I do something" I heard y/ns shaky breaths throughout the sentence. "don't come in here asking stupid questions bitch" I whispered the last part, but I'm sure she probably heard.

I heard movement and, I saw her sitting on notti's bed. I immediately got up "aye get off his bed" she looked up at me, tears in her eyes.

"HE WAS MY FRIEND TOO" she suddenly got up yelling, oh me? I felt threatened so I started pulling my shorts up cause I'm not finna get disrespected.

"YOU AINT ACT LIKE IT NIGGA" she suddenly got quiet. "YOU AINT EVEN COME TO HIS FUNERAL BUT U WANNA COME DOWN HERE AND BE AL BUDDY BUDDY" I let everything out, not caring that everyone was standing in the doorway. "what's goin-" melz started but I cut her off "nun.. I was just leaving"

I looked her dumbass in the eyes one more time, I was so angry. "don't talk to me ever again" I walked out the room, realizing I had lost another 'friend'.

699 words

699 words.
HEY YALL IM BACK, I DELETED SO MANY DRAFTS I WAS GONNA POST 😭 I changed up some things in my writing so I wouldn't think writing was a chore, more of something I enjoyed 😁 comment, and vote! thank you!