𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐄𝐌' 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄, 009

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, she can't leave em' alone

SEQUL TO '𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍, 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒'

( " that put us both to sleep stroke, forget about him, he broke" )

📍SUGARHILL, HARLEM NEW YORK
OMNISCIENT POV

𝐘/𝐍 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐘 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒

the sun shined through the blinds, covering her vision from the light, she groaned. she felt herself laying on something hard, looking down she saw a chest.

sitting up she noticed she was laying on darriens chest. her eyebrows furrowed as she looked around, noticing her and his clothes on the floor.

her eyes widened as she realized she was fully exposed. she sat on the edge of the bed, noticing her legs had a weird feeling but brushed it off.

getting up her legs began to wobble, she leaned onto her vanity and reached to grab her towel.

putting it on she wobbled her ass to the bathroom.
looking into the mirror she noticed how messy her hair was, not looking no where near flat ironed as it looked yesterday.

she looked back at ddot in her bed, realizing what she had done she began to bite her nails. something she always did when she was nervous. she had just slept with her kind of ex boyfriends bestfriend.

she got into the shower, trying to get some time to think about it.

getting out of the shower y/n went into the room, noticing ddot was still asleep, mentally thanking jesus she made her way to her closet to quickly find something to wear.

she chose to wear some leggings, her Aaliyah shirt and slid on her crocs. she grabbed her speaker and went into the bathroom.

'HOW U EVERY O SHOT' started blasting throughout the bathroom and traveled through the house.

she started fixing up her hair once again while humming the lyrics to the upbeat song. obviously the music woke up darrien, he sat up in the bed realizing what he had also done the night before.

darrien quickly started getting his clothes and putting them on, u noticed the commotion.

"darrien-" but y/n was quickly cut off by the male "I'm sorry yo" and with that he dashed out the house of the girl he accidentally fell inlove with.