𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘, 004

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 a young girl meets a boy while at a trip to the store

📍HARLEM, NEW YORK Y/NS POINT OF VIEW

📍HARLEM, NEW YORK
Y/NS POINT OF VIEW.

I WAS WALKING ON THE SIDEWALK,

I was tired from a long day at school. "I hate that place sm." I mumbled to myself reminiscing on the day I had at my high school.
I spotted the corner store and my stomach started growling, i didn't eat lunch at school because the school food was nasty as hellll, who was finna eat that unseasoned, water downed food? tuh. not me.

my attention was drawn to a group of boys that were standing infront of the store. 'just great' I thought to myself, mentally rolling my eyes.
now I wasnt antisocial, but I wasn't exactly social either, I liked to be alone and I didn't talk much when I was in public or around people I necessarily didn't know.

I took a big breath before reaching the group of non-familiar boys. it seemed like all they're eyes were staring into my soul, almost as if I had a big red target on my back. I got close mummering a quiet 'excuse me' before opening the door and walking into the store as quickly as possible.

I finally started breathing normally when I felt the soft thud of the door behind me. I looked up at the Arab man that was behind the tall counter "wassup my all star!" he laughed looking up from the small tv that was playing law and order, his eyes twinkled as the sun sprayed through the window beside him. a smile erupted onto my face, he knew of my dream of becoming a basketball player on the WNBA.

this man was very close to the me, knowing me since I was around 2 years old. he was a family friend, whenever my mom worked long hours she would often send me down to the store with mar as a child. he knew about all my crushes, teachers, and friends. he's seen me at my lowest and my highest, I thought of him as the father figure she never had growing up.

"hello mar" I smiled, going down the isle I got started looking for my all time favorite combo; takis and ginger ale. I know, weird ass combo.
I went to reach for the bag of blue takis when I spotted a lightskin hand with a red bracelet hanging off the wrists.

I quickly snapped my head towards the figure. a little taller lightskin boy was already staring back at me, his hair was straightened and it fell to his shoulders, little curls could be evident. 'silk press' I thought in my head. he had brown eyes and he had a skinner build compared to me.
I continued to stare at him like a dummy, he softly smiled "here u go ma" he said snapping me out of my spacing out. his voice was a little deep, had a lil raspiness to it.

I blushed, softly taking the chips out his hand feelings ours touch. "thank you" I said, turning to go grab my drink from the back. I felt a presence behind me the whole time "you jus gon follow me?" I questioned the boy. hearing him let out a soft chuckle "oh you got jokes" I opened the door to the freezer getting the green bottle of ginger ale.

turning around we made eye contact once again. I quickly walked to the register putting my things on the counter. before I could even speak I saw a $20 bill being slapped on the counter, looking beside me I saw the same boy. "u didn't have to..." I spoke to the male, "nah it's nun" he spoke with a sly smile. I turned back to mar seeing him ringing my items up with a smirk and his eyebrow raised. I rolled my eyes playfully already knowing what he was implying.

she grabbed her bag thanking mar before going out the doors. "AYE MA!" she recognized the voice to belong to the boy from the boy in the store. I heard fast footsteps behind me which let me know he was running. he caught up to me beginning to walk at my pace. "yk I never got your name" he spoke after a few seconds of silence. "It's y/n" he nodded his head "yours?" "dd or dd osama" I nodded, already knowing he was some type of rapper.
"I gotta get going, dd" I said as I saw my apartment complex in the distance.

"can I get ur number?" he said with a flirtatious smile "tuh. I'm not that easy mr. Dd" I walked away mentally laughing,

THESE NEW YORK NIGGAS.

I WANNA WRITE A WHOLE BOOK BASED ON THIS PLOT SO BAD 😭 don't forget to vote n comment! safety mhs 💕790 words

don't forget to vote n comment! safety mhs 💕
790 words.