𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍, 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒, 008

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, it happens again

" feel like a brand new person, making the same old mistakes" ( TAME IMPALA )

📍SUGARHILL, HARLEM NEW YORK
OMINISCENT POV

𝐘/𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊.

she was putting her flat ironed hair in a ponytail. she was wearing a cropped hoodie, some jeans, and her new balances. her friends were rushing behind her, tookie yelling for her to stop.

at this point y/n was boiling with anger, she didn't care about anything or anyone right now. she was following the location that was on her phone.

she rounded the corner, spotting dd, his friends and that bitch. the bitch that's been homewrecking their relationship for the past 4 months out of their almost year long relationship.

she made eye contact with dee. his eyes traveled to dd, he shook his head and slowly started backing away.

y/n started speed walking again towards dd, when she was a fair distance she yelled out "WTF DAVID." dd snapped his head hearing her and his government.

ddot had his mouth wide open, slowly laughing at dd for being so stupid.

"AND YO BITCHASS" y/n pointed at the lightskin girl that was standing beside dd. "first off who you calling a bitch, bitch"

"yo-" ddot started but everyone yelled as y/n ran up on the girl. since the other girl was a little heavier she had a advantage towards y/n. but y/n held her own and started punching the bitch in her face.

the girl tripped on the sidewalk which gave y/n the leverage to get ontop of her and started beating her ass. jayracks started to pull y/n off but y/n grabbed the girls hair, pulling her along.

kicking her repeatedly in the head in the process. ddot claimed that was enough and struggles to get y/ns fingers off the girls head.

when he managed to get the two to separate, he looked back at dd. dd had a sorry ass shocked expression on his face.

"and I'm not done with your bitchass either" y/n ran up on dd, pulling his hair while hitting him in the chest repeatedly.

"yo mh calm down" ddot pulled her off him by the waist, y/n slowly started to calm her breathing in ddots arms. "I fuckin hate you David" y/n bursted into tears, realizing what she just had done.

she had beat up a girl, and even put her hands on him. David tried to walk up "ma I'm sor-" but ddot stopped him "jus leave her alone"

ddot agreed to take you home, on the walk there all u did was cry, and ddot didn't say a single word, he just let you cry.

in your room, it was no different. you guys sat on your bed, tears still streaming down ur face as you ate the McDonald's ddot had doordashed.

"It's gon be okay my heart, dd just a little stupid. I told him that he already had the perfect girl" y/n smiled at ddots words, she looked at him. taking in all his features.

his silk pressed hair, his stud earrings, his lips.
she got out of imaginary land as ddot started talking again.

"yo u good? u was staring mad hard" ddot chuckled. "oh yea I'm good" y/n blushed, eating a fry.

ddot threw their trash away, they both sat on the bed, backs touching y/ns purple fluffy headboard.

y/n turned to ddot, who was on his phone "ddot" he turned his head towards her, making a hm sound. "thank you, for being here for me" he smiled "yk I got you mh" he looked at her hair "lemme fix this for you" he took out the band and redid her ponytail neater for her.

"there" he said with his raspy voice. he sat his hand on his lap. he looked up at the tv, before he could say something funny y/n took his hand off his lap and put it on her thigh.

he looked at her, she looked back at him with loving eyes.

they both slowly started to lean in, letting their lips touch. the kiss was slow and loving, ddot smiled into the kiss.

reaching back, he parted from the kiss "hold on"

HE GRAPPED HIS PHONE, PUTTING IT ON DND.

729 WORDS.

hey... 🤭 ik I been gone for a fat minute, but here y'all go! hope y'all enjoy the lil plot twist

vote n comment mh's ❤️ love yall and thank you for 17k reads!