𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃, 005

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, Y/N GETS CAUGHT BY DD'S OPPS

📍HARLEM, NEW YORKY/N POINT OF VIEW

📍HARLEM, NEW YORK
Y/N POINT OF VIEW

I WAS WALKING OUT OF THE SMALL STORE,

THE SMALL STORE,

I was wearing some black jeans with a baggy jacket and my 'black canvas' retro jordan 4's. I had gotten me some snacks since dd and ddot wanted to watch a movie at dd's place.
I pulled out my phone from my pocket, noticing a group of teens walk in the store eyeing me down heavyyyy.

I aint think nun of it, scrunching my nose up I texted david that I was on my way back to the house.

I had been walking for around 10 mins until I gasped, feeling a cold sensation on my hair and back. I turned around but I quickly got hit by a hard object. looking down I noticed the milk carton and the spilled milk.

"YOU FUCK WIT THE OY?!!" one of the girls asked, I saw a boy behind them recording.... 'oh fuck' I thought to myself.

"she dd girl too" a tall lightskin boy said "WHATS WRONG? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE TOUGH ACT ONLINE?!" the same girl yelled again.

before I could even muster up a word, the girl lunged at me. I got my hands ready to fight but then her friends started jumping in.

I felt them pulling my hair and hitting my face repeatedly. I tried to shield my face and stop the tears from forming in my eyes.
I heard laughing and felt more condiments being thrown at me, I knew people were recording the whole altercation.

I felt them trying to take my shoes off my feet and snatch my necklace off my neck. I kept trying my hardest to swing at whoever in all different directions.

I soon felt myself getting dragged by my hair against the cement. then there was yelling and they stopped hitting me.

turns out the store worker saw what was happening and stopped the kids. the girl got one last punch in before her n the group walked off laughing.

I got my stuff and started walking back home, I was shaking and trying not to cry. failing miserably I started sobbing while starting to run towards dd house.

I banged on his door, looking around paranoid as fuck. he opened the door "final-" his eyes widened and he made that angry lightskin bird face. "WHO TF DID THIS TO YOU" the yelling made ddot come to the door and his eyes widened as well "YOOO WHO TF" they quickly got me into the house, "some niggas n bitches did it, they started walking near the park I think."

dd was on the phone yelling mad loud while ddot was helping me get the milk and other condiments like mustard off of my face. "Imma jus get in the shower dot." he had a look of sadness on his face before nodding and leaving DD's room.

I got in the shower, quietly sobbing. I would have never thought something like this would happen... but ig this is what comes with dating a drill rapper. I spent about 50 mins in the shower before getting out. Sitting on DD's bed I checked instagram.

of course, the video was everywhere. people in the comments were either taking up for me or making jokes. I decided to keep my mouth shut about it and not post anything so I don't create more drama and make this a bigger problem.

I got dressed into a pair of davids boxers and one of his hoodies. I walked down stairs and seen that nor dd and ddot was home.

I already knew what they were probably doing so I just sat down on dd couch and curled into a ball watching family guy.

THIS IDEA RANDOMLY CAME TO MY HEAD 😭 BUT PLEASE REQUEST! LOVE YOU MHS ❤️633 WORDS

633 WORDS.