Chapter 21

You just left Jasper asleep in the car. He can wake himself up. Of course, Reese immediately grabbed your hand so you don't escape. He did a horrible job if you put enough force into it then you could break free.
You would but Reese is scary if he has a weapon.

After a few minutes of wandering the hall, Reese realized he had no idea where he was going. You weren't going to say anything this was a good way to pass time.

Reese found your room after about 20 minutes.

Time skip to the morning

Not sure when they arrived but the others seemed to teleport to the house. You traveled the halls hiding from them if you saw them coming.

When you heard Jasper's annoying voice with the rest of the group, you when into the nearest room. There you saw a girl with chocolate brown hair. "Sorry I didn't know anyone was in here." You muttered

Her head perked up at the sound of your voice. "I don't mind but the five are going to find you." She grabbed your hand and dragged you. "Behind the pile of blankets is a door to a secret room. I'll tell you when it's safe to come out." She shoved you into the closet as you looked for the door.

You found a small knob and opened the door. You fell into the hidden room as Jasper entered. "Hey, Alice have you seen Y/n anywhere?" He asked.

"Wait Y/n's here? Why didn't you tell me I would have said hi." She said.

"I'm guessing you haven't seen her. I'll tell you if we find her but you can't leave this room until then."

"I know I know. You think I'm going to escape when you let your guard down."

"Bye-bye! I love you so much." His voice sweetened as he left the room.

You heard Alice get up from where she was sitting and walk to your hiding place. "He's gone now." She opened the door and helped you out. "Man he got the one person I thought wouldn't get caught."

"Alice where have you been?" You embraced your old best friend.

"In the house of my demonic being that calls himself my little brother." She sighed.

I smiled at her. "I promise we'll get out of here together." You let her out of your embrace and stared into her smokey black eyes.

You heard Reeses and Xander's voices and started to silently freak out. Alice noticed and whispered, "Don't worry they're not allowed in my room."

It helped until the door started to open. "Told you we needed to check every room ourselves." Reese's smug voice cursed your ears.

"Yeah, yeah whatever," Xander muttered. "Come on let's go play cards! Your friend can come to I guess."

Knowing you didn't have a choice you signaled Alice to come with you. She led all of you through the hall since she was the only one that knew where she was going.

After a few rounds, Atlas went to open the door for someone that kept knocking when he did he knew he made a mistake. Atlas's older brother stepped in. "Mom wants you home."

A/n: Wow multiple chapters in a week what's given me the motivation to do this?  An amazing idea I came up with. Plus I wanted to write more stuff for Alice.