Chapter 31

It was unfortunately a Reese day. 

The second-worst day behind Jasper. 

There hasn't been a Jasper day, but you're hoping to escape before it can happen.

You needed to escape this house soon before you kill someone or yourself. 

Back to Reese. 

He kind of assumed you knew how to play chess and forced you to play. So now you stared down at the bored confused. 

"Why did you choose chess?" You groaned

He moved one of his pawns. "I thought it would be a good idea to see your thought process." He stared at you awaiting your next move. "I see it wasn't such a good idea. You clearly don't know how to play." 

You glared at him. "I told you I don't know how to play and you didnt believe me." 

He sighed and packed up his chess board. "We'll do something else." He mumbled something else under his breath, but you didn't catch it. 

God, you fucking hated everything and everyone right now. 

Sometimes you wished you were back before all of this happened. 

You wished Nate was still alive. 

You wished Hazel never betrayed you and she was trustworthy. 

You wished you were sitting at your favorite café with your friends, and you received a message from Nate saying it's time to leave. 

You wished you were still on good terms with Alice and Nero was still alive.

Thats when you realized it's halfway your fault for their deaths.

None of this would have happened if you were just normal. 

If you worked out your problems with Sasha then she wouldn't have attacked you. 

If you didnt bash her head in when Nero held her back she wouldn't have been dead. 

If you talked to Nero more personally and helped him with his struggles he wouldn't have killed himself. 

If you didn't resent the kings and draw attention from them to you they would have been obsessed with you. 

If you had thought everything out more carefully you wouldn't have been in this situation. 

Now you had to figure out how to escape and rain hell upon the 5 shits for everything they did. 

You can't forget rekindle your friendship with Alice. 

Well right now you had to focus on Reese before he gets annoyed. 

"You know I actually have to thank you for everything." He said. "If Nero never killed himself then I would never have been a King. Well being a King means I have to share you, but I will find a way to have you all to myself." 

You didn't say any and just stared at him. 

"Aw whats with the silent treatment? I'm not that bad." He chuckled.          

I'm not that bad my ass. You planned everything. You want to blurt out but held yourself back. You looked away from him. 

"I can't make you say anything. I do have to plan what to do when i do get you all to myself."

You kept yourself under control until the end of the day when you finally started to set up things for your escape.

A/n Ignorance is going to end soon. i still need to set some things up, but my guess is somewhere in the next few chapters latest is 41 chapters. That is highly unlikely though. I have enjoyed writing ignorance, and I'm going to be sad when it's finished, but I'm sure you guys will enjoy the next story i have started writing. Anyway, i hope you enjoyed this chapter and the next one will be ready whenever it's ready.