The Diamonds Throne

"Whatcha got there birdie?" Xander's toxic purple eyes shone through the dark hallway making you regret all of your life choices.

"I umm..." You fumbled on your words trying to make up an excuse. He grabbed the matches out of your hand and looked back at you.

"Seem's like our plans will have to be pushed a few days ahead of what we expected." He muttered under his breath. "Come on let's gather the others."

Xander led you down the halls as he knocked on each King's door and woke them up. He explained the situation and they nodded. "This sure unexpected. I thought you would have given up by now." Reese chuckled, you glared at him as he cowered away in your gaze.

You stayed quiet trying to make a quick plan in your head. There's no way you could easily escape. Even if you did manage to get free from Xander's grasp it would be worth less.

Atlas was the last to join the group. He stared down at you with his cold, disapproving eyes. "If you wanted our conversation from earlier to happen faster than you could have just said so." While his eyes spoke a different language his voice had a tone of amusement. It's strange, you can never tell what was going through his head.

They took you to a room. The same room where they seemed to make all of their decisions. Reese explained your desperate situation. "Basically you get to choose who gets you. We know you love all of us very much however some people have been having trouble sharing you. So we decided this is the best solution." He smiled when his speech came to an end, fuck you were right. The one time you were right about your fucked up situation is bad.

You didn't say anything at first. You knew you promised to Xander. He would probably be mad if you didn't choose him. Who cares what Xander would do?

"Atlas. I picked Atlas." You needed to be financially stable with a man who could support you that way. For once, you had seen Atlas smile. This was a rare occurrence however Xander's grip on your wrist tightened as his anger grew.

The others didn't say anything, but you knew deep down they were planning something. "You picked the right choice. My Mother can not wait to meet you." He ripped Xander's hand off of your arm. He gently grabbed your hand and brought you outside. He dug through his pockets and found a pill bottle. He took some of the pills out and offered them, "It's a long drive, and you're probably tired."

"How do I know you're not poisoning me?"

"Because I love you." He inserted the pills onto your tongue and gave you some water. You felt drowsy, and he carefully brought you to his car. Atlas laid you down in his back seat and kissed your forehead, "You are my beautiful diamond." At this point, your consciousness was fading in and out, and you were barely able to make out what he was saying before you descended into a deep sleep.

...

Your head hurts. No your throat hurts more. You sat up in an unfamiliar bedroom. The words where am I were about to leave your mouth until you realized you were unable to talk. Atlas was fixing himself up in the mirror when he realized you were awake. "Good morning my diamond. You won't be able to talk. I had surgery performed on you to have your vocal cords removed. It was some advice I got from my mother." You raised your hand to your throat and felt bandages on it. You almost cried realizing what had happened. "Speaking of my mother we have a meeting with her. My father will also be there, but he's like you. I already picked out a dress and some jewelry for you. It is in the bathroom. Door to your left."

Knowing you had no choice you got up from the bed where you rested and walked to the bathroom. He wasn't lying, he picked out a dress that complimented your skin tone and a beautiful diamond necklace. You put on the outfit and walked out of the bathroom. "You look stunning in that. Well, you look beautiful in anything. My mother is expecting us let's go."

Atlas held your hand as you walked out of the room next to him. He led you through the hallways until you arrived in a room. It wasn't a big room but not a small one either. His mother with her elegant white hair that flowed down her back gracefully inspected you. The only way to describe his father was a man who has truly lost all of his hope.

Atlas's mother placed down the cup she was drinking out of to say. "Where is Judas? We can not give her a proper greeting to the family without him."

Atlas straightened up his back before saying "I believe I saw him in his room correcting the way he looks." He said in a proper voice.

Judas walked into the room for once not looking like a mess. "Please excuse my tardiness." You never thought you would hear Judas use that kind of vocabulary. His eyes roamed the room until he noticed you. He stared in pity before standing behind his mother.

"Welcome to the Gray family Y/n. There is no escaping now."

A/n I don't really have anything to say except when I said "Atlas ripped Xander's hand off your arm" Atlas did not actually rip Xander's hand off. He just forcefully took Xander's hand off your arm. I just had to clarify that.