1

The children's sweet giggles were echoing in the beautiful garden made near the Temple

A boy was sitting with a cute little girl and they were giggling about something.
The girl's twin bro was just looking at them was sitting near a tree playing with mud he himself giggling too. But the boy was just busy with the girl.
He made a beautiful necklace with garden flower and made her wear it.

' Here done. Bon you look so beautiful' A five year boy sitting beside Bon giggled.
Bon ran towards where her parents were sitting with Ani' parents laughing with each other discussing about their life.

' Maa, see. Ani made such a beautiful flower necklace for me'
Sumati and Arvind were smiling at their princess along with Binoy and Shubra.

Sumati pinched her cheeks and replied' Yes my Bon. Just like a beautiful princess'

In meantime Ani stood beside her with his small hands on him mom's lap while his father patted his head.

' Yes Kaki. She is my princess. Then she would become RC haveli's Rani when we both will marry' Ani gave an innocent smile.
' Yes Maa. I would too marry Ani' Bon giggled happily while Ani too looked at her with smile.
They both intertwined their hands while their parents giggled happily at their innocent talks.
' Yes my son. When you grow up, you can marry her. Ok' Binoy said laughingly at his son's innocence.
They all laughed unknown to the fact what impact they left in Ani's mind.

'Ani see. The bride is looking so beautiful. '
Bon was looking with sparkle eyes towards the bride who was sitting in her mandap all ready to get married to her partner while Ani looked at Bon.
There was a marriage taking place near the garden which is closed to temple.
' You too would look beautiful when we both get married'
They both giggled.

'Ani' Ani came out of his thoughts hearing voice of Bon who was looking at him happily. She was an innocent fairy who didn't understand anything.

Ani gulped but threw his thoughts away.
' What do you want? Always irritating me' Ani replied with the same rude tone he always talked to.

The Nineteen year old Bon eyes became teary. She doesn't understand why does he behave like that with her.
She has noticed since she got her periods at the age 13 everything was fine but after two- three years Ani started behaving weirdly with her.
He always used to refuse to hug him or allowed her to touch him.

He always stays irritated near her. She till date doesn't understand him.
They both are neighbors and their family are good friends.

' Nothing Ani, Mom is calling you for dinner' Bon could not help but gawk at him who had a while ago had closed his eyes and his head was on the sofa. He was wearing a brown T- Shirt with black pants and along with a rimmed glasses around his eyes.
He looked very handsome and beautiful to her even in nineteen year. She felt herself blush but she did not herself understand her feelings while Ani did very maturely.
' You could have said it before. Making Aunty wait. Idiot girl. Hmm' He walked past her. He hated to avoid her,to speak rudely with her and hurt her but he can't help it.
He felt something different and it was not so innocent thought of him.
He pressed his back along the wall outside the room. He could hear her crying silently which made him cry too.
' Ani' Quickly rubbed his tears and turned towards Aarav. He is Bon's twin but was born 5 minutes earlier than Bon. He is Ani best friend and a very protective brother.
' Come let's have dinner'