5

Bondita was walking quickly leaving a following Anirudh who tried to match her pace to hold her arm.
But whenever he tried to do it she just jerked his hands off and walked away quickly her face huffing with anger.

Ani though was tired of explaining her but smiled at her jealousy. At least she was realizing her love for him

' Bondita listen to me. I didn't do anything. Shotti... Honey please listen to me'

Aarav would to walk with them but today he decided to study in his bestie's house, so he bid them goodbye and went to his friend's house.

Ani finally got the hold of her hand and dragged her to a concert of a lane and pinned her to wall.
She puffed her cheeks and turned her face away showing her anger to him.
Ani smiled seeing her cuteness.
She had worn a skin color shirt with red skirt with patterns on it, her hairs plated in braids.
She looked more cute with her puffed cheeks.

Ani gave a kiss on her cheek and parted while she became crimson red.
He held her chin and made her face him and kept his hands on her both sides caging her.

' Bon I didn't do anything. Believe me. Shotti' He pinched his neck and continued.
' It was her mistake'
She was angry because of incident which happened half hour ago.

The class was in commotion. The students were talking to their friends as the last period was given as a proxy for them.

Bon was talking to her bestie.
Her eyes then went towards Ani's bench and her eyes went wide.
Ani was laughing with their class mate Rishika.
They both were chatting and sometimes she would crack a joke making him laugh.
Bon was staring them with intense gaze.
Ani was class crush of the girls and Rishika was one of them.
She went towards him with an excuse of doubt.
She sat beside him while Ani would explain her.

She even touched his arms while he was laughing at her stupid jokes which went unnoticed by Ani but no by Bon.

Ani felt a gaze on him and he opened his eyes to his love of life staring at him with anger. But why?. He was confused. But then realised that she was not angry instead was jealous seeing him laughing with other girl.
When he was in his thoughts, Rishika hugged him out of sudden which made Anidita's eyes go wide.
' Thank's Ani. See you' Ani just faked smiled towards her which made Bon more mad while Rishika ran away blushing. Bon just turned away her face.
After their class ended she walked alone through the staircase while Ani was about to take her away from the stairs but Aarav came and told them to go home as he would stay with him friend tonight.

' Why we're you laughing with her? You always were irritated with me but see laughing with some other girl. Why are consoling me? Go and laugh with your so called girlfriend. Humph... I don't care'
' Honey believe me. I was just explaining her doubts. And I just laughed became she cracked a joke. And I didn't even know that she would hug me. Please believe me'
Bon still didn't reply anything.

Ani was getting nervous to how to make her understand but suddenly a idea cane in his mind and he smirkes.

' Ok. If you want me to go. I can. I thought I would spend some time with my honey, we do some romance but seems like I have to do all this with Rishika. Ok Bon. Bye'
He removed his hands and was just about to turn when she harshly grabbed his collors and brought his face near to her.

Ani was just calmly enjoying her wildness while she looked like a very angry tigerress.
Ani's tigerress.

' Really you want to go to her. How dare you? You say you love me but you want to go to her. Cheater' Bon started crying.

Ani wiped her tears which continued to flow while he placed a kiss on her forehead.
' Honey, I was just listening to you. And also why would I go to her. I don't even talk to her. She herself came and hugged me.'

' Why didn't you push her away' Bon asked wiping her tears away.
' Bon I was looking at you when she hugged me and went away before I was even aware. And I just can disrespect any woman like that. Do you understand'
Bon looked at him with respect. No matter how he is, he is very kind and respectful to everyone.
She nodded. They both smiled and both went away.
_________________________________
The moonlight shined in its sky along with stars which looked extremely small but beautiful from the night sky.

Bon in her night dress and was combing her hairs.
When she heard a knock.
' Yes. Come in'
Ani came inside her room and was again stunned seeing her.
She as usual looked too cute and beautiful in that dress but it seduced him alot.

She turned keeping her comb in table.
'Ani' She smiled looking at him while he looked at her with desire.
Ani went towards her while Bon stood there confused a bit.
Ani turned her towards the mirror and started combing her hairs with help of the comb.
Combing her hair was just an excuse. He wanted to feel her hairs were soft like a silk cloth. Bon blushed understanding his intentions and mostly his gaze on her back neck.

Suddenly he kept the comb in it's place and parted her hairs making her bare back neck visible to him. He licked her bare neck which made her clench the dressing table.

He slowly roamed his tongue on her back neck while looking at her reaction in the mirror while she moaned. He then placed a kiss on her neck then brought her hair on one shoulder and brought his face near her back ear and whispered in her ear huskily 'Bon, your skin tastes so sweet. I feel like I can taste it for eternity. ' And licked her back ear which made her moan. He took her earlobe in his mouth and sucked it and bit it making her moan out loud.

He again stared at her back which was moving due to her heavy breathing.

' Bon'
' Hmm' She replied breathing heavily.
' Don't stop me tonight. Ready'
_________________________________
Vote:- 35+. Comment:- 35+
Hey guys. I wish you guys a Happy 75th Independence Day.

I hope you guys liked the chapter. Please vote and add inclined comments too. And please follow me too. Till then bye❤