9

' By the way, what are you both talking about' Bon asked with sparkling eyes

Ani became freeze for a moment. He was scared if his queen will transform into a snow queen in no seconds. He gulped a bit.

Mini hit her forehead and kept her palms there while Ani rolled his eyes secretly at her dramatic acting.
' What should I do Bondu'
She pointed towards Ani
' This idiot isn't listening to me. You know na he is our college crush but look at him, he doesn't even care about their stares'

She came near her ear trying to wisper a not so secret ' Just silently watch behind you'
Bon followed it only to find many girl fellows staring at her handsome lover.

She quickly puffed her cheeks but deflated it not wanting Mini to notice it but it was noticed by her lover who chuckles seeing her.

' But he doesn't want to date any' Mini turned to Ani. She kept her hand on his shoulder and shook her head and left leaving them.

Bon now puffed her cheeks showing she was angry from him.
Ani didn't say anything but just grabbed her elbow and took her near an empty lab away from the chaos.

They were in chemistry lab. Since it was almost the leave time, nobody roamed around the floor except workers who would come around after some hour.

He quickly pinned her to a near wall why he stood with his left hand near her right shoulder standing a bit slanting, hovering over her a bit while she stood still with puffed cheeks. He pushed his hair back in attitude while she just showed her tongue to him.

' Oh my baby. You don't have to be jealous from. I belong to you. Don't you trust your Ani' Ani said softly drowning himself in her innocent orbs twinkling with jealousy but never forgets to show her mischievous spark.
' Of course I trust you, but why they do they have to stare at you all the time' She wrapped her arms around his neck' What if they try to snatch you away from me' Her eyes now revealing her fears.

He brought her close to himself with his right arms around his waist holding her gently. He kissed her forehead with all his love stating her, making her believe that he wouldn't leave her. She understood it. If not she, then who would?

They joined their foreheads, standing in middle of a silent lab. After feeling eternity love, the looked into each other's eyes at the same time with no difference of their movement. They slowly brought their lips together, closed their eyes together with their lips parting involuntarily as if they were puppet in each other love.

No sooner, they joined their lips in passionate kissing with each passion filled with love.
Bon was so much into the kiss that she desired more, she didn't know what could satisfy her but her mind controlled her and she did which even shocked her.

She bit harder on Ani's lips making him groan in pain and pleasure. Few drops of blood oozed from his lips.
She felt something in her taste buds and she knew it was his saliva.

She quickly pushed him off her. Her eyes got teary as she gazed at his red beautiful lips which was painted a bit with his own blood.
Ani was smiling like a maniac. He didn't realize what was happening until he saw glittering tears on the verge of falling of from his love's eyes.

Before he could take her in his bear hug she quickly brought her hands to his lips and started with her sobbing' I am so sorry Ani. I didn't mean to hurt you'. She tried to be as soft as she could so she could wipe out drops of blood near his lips.

Ani watched at her in awe. She was very sensitive from childhood. He didn't expect it to last so long but nevertheless he smiled at her care.

He took both of her soft palms in hands and placed a kiss on them. He softly rubbed them with his thumbs. He joined his forehead to hers, making them close their eyes in warmth love. After feeling eternity, he parted away from her only to cup her face in his plam and placed a deep kiss on her forehead.
' Bon, you can never hurt me. And this' He pointed towards his bruise' This bruise is a love bite to me' He came close to her ears fanning his breath which made her hold his left shoulder for support ' Just like a gave you. Yesterday Night. Our Lovable Night' With that he placed a kiss on her purple love bite after sliding a bit of her collar which made her moan only audible to him.

He wipped her tears on her cheeks.
' Instead I loved it very much' He smirked' Now girls would be aware that this Anirudh Roy Chowdhury belongs to a Innocent girl, his love, his Bondita' They both chuckled together and engaged themselves in a sweet kiss with Bon still being careful not to hurt him.

Unknown to them, someone was gritting their teeth not before taking a photograph of their lovely kiss which may become a nightmare for them.
________________________________
Vote:- 50+ Comment:- 20+

Hey guys. I hope you all liked the chapter. My dear friends I would be busy because of my few test so I can't promise an update but I would try if I could. Till then bye❤