11

' Ok guys, enough

' Ok guys, enough. It almost our bed time Or perhaps or study time. So Good Night. ' Anirudh said after he had laughed his heart content.
Aarav and Bondita nodded. Aarav left the room and was followed by Bondita when Ani held her hand. Bondita's breath hitched in her throat.

' Where are you going, madam'
' To... To my room'
' Really'
' Ye.. Yess.. '
' Oh... So shall I accompany you' He smirked a bit.
Bondita blushed hard.
Her back was was completely covered by his hard chest, his arms wrapped around her waist and her hands above his hand.
She could feel his smirk.

In this few weeks she had become a bit habitual to this Ani. Even though he has explored her physically and mentally, she was still trying to match his level of thinking.
In the past years he would just ignore her, he would teach her like a stern teacher and would be rude. The changes were too much for her but she liked it. She enjoyed his way of behaving.
Bondita just ran away from there leaving a chuckling Anirudh behind.

The next morning was tiring for Anirudh.
Ani was an expert basketball player. After the classes ended by the mid afternoon, he was challenged by some arrogant competitors of his.
He couldn't deny them. He along with his team decided to win against them.

Aarav just left home. He was just bored seeing his bestie winning each and every match he plays. In fact, he was damn sure he could become sports captian for the next annual sports coming on the way few months later.

Bondita just sat their all alone along the stairs attached near the court. Ani continues to play and she would just jump and clap every time he baskets the ball earning himself points.

Seeing his love so happy, he felt he could win all games of this world just for her smile. He winked and passed her flying kiss making sure nobody around him are aware about it. She would blush but return him with a flying kiss too.
Just like that, the game was over with Ani winning all over again.

' Ani you are amazing' Bondita's eyes shined with every compliment.
Ani smiled and accepted  the compliments she had passed him on the way to their house.
' Thank you Bondita' He groaned in displeasure all of a sudden ' Huhh... I am like sweating like it's time of summer. Gosh.. '
' Oh Ani, you should definitely take a shower. But I am really happy Ani. You are the best' She kissed him on his cheek in pure excitement.

Ani was shocked but nevertheless smirkes.
' So I have to take a bath. Right'
' Of course, what the need of confirmation in it' She asked perplexed a bit. ' You are totally drenched in sweat'
' Sure honey' He smirked again.
Soon they reached home. Only to find home locked.
They didn't have to bother as her parents had informed them of unavailability at home as they were visiting some of their relatives and Aarav just decided to stay at his besties house.

' Perfect' Ani thought with a smile.

' Anii... Ani where are you taking me ' Just as she entered her room she was dragged by Ani towards her bathroom.