6

Note:- I will update but only if you make sure to comment and vote..
_________________________________

Bondita was blushing hearing his statement but was scared too.
She had been slowly falling in love with Ani after that night in which she realised she had given her heart to Ani before hand but never realised it.

Few days passed as Ani would treat her nicely and would compliment her making her blush and today her jealousy made her realise her love for him.

But she was still scared and shy a bit.

Suddenly she let out a moan which made her come back from her dreamland.

Ani was rolling his tongue on her back neck especially around her mole.

' I had slowly seen your changes since our childhood'

She looked up. He kept his chin on her shoulder and took a deep breath while his hands were resting on her stomach.

He slowly caressed her stomach above the cloth which made her feel nothing but only love.

' You have always been with me Bondita. I must be an idiot in front of your eyes. Who would take a childish promise seriously right? But I took it. You were no less than angel for me Bon'
He took a deep breath again and let it out which touched her cheeks making her shiver.

' How can I can control myself. From childhood till now I thought about you as my sweetheart, my lovely wife and what not. But when we started growing up there was a thing called proximity made me feel something inside me and when we got our sex education I knew it all. I was scared'
He tightened his grip on her stomach but Bon kept her palm on his hands to tell him to continue.

' I was scared you won't reciprocate my feelings. You were too innocent who would be fooled by anyone easily. I want to protect you for your lifetime but can I do it just being your friend. No right. So this is what I want. '

He turned her towards him and held her shoulders making him look at her.

' So I thought to make my childhood friend now my childhood sweetheart'

Bon's heart started hampering. Her eyes became wet seeing his pure love for her.

He hugged her tightly and she too reciprocated it.

' I love you Bondita. I love you so much. So much that I can even give my life for you'
She kept her palms on his mouth and nodded in no.

He smiled behind her palm and removed her palms softly.

He cupped her cheeks and was about to kiss her when she again turned towards the mirror being shy.

Ani smirked as he saw her red beautiful cheeks, her heavy breathing which made her bosoms move up and down and her back to made a movement which made Ani's eyes darkened up with desires.

Ani went towards her back and roamed his finger on her back neck tickling her.

Bon giggled for few seconds but suddenly gasped as his hands moved towards her area down towards her right shoulder.

He removed his finger only to kiss her which made her gasp and she held her dress in her fists.

He dress was thin and she could easily feel his touch and kissess.

He then roamed his finger tracing her back and his kissess took places too.

Suddenly his finger went near her butt and when he was about to continue she hugged him tightly.

He caressed her back trying to calm her down but Ani was not satisfied.

Ani glanced at door's reflection from the mirror to confirm that door is properly locked.

Ani smirked. He broke the hug and took her in his arms like a bride while she too locked her arms around his neck.

He made her sit in the middle of her bed.
He sat in front of her too.
He smiled at her while she was extremely shy and buried her face between her knees and looked at him from there.

Ani chuckled seeing her innocent and cute look.
He removed his specs and kept it on near table.

He held her hand and made her sit on bed in comfortable manner and kissed her hand indicating her to be comfortable.

He removed his shirt revealing his bare chest.
Bon though was shy but couldn't help but roam her eyes on his chest.
His hard chest, muscled biceps are something which made her feel excited but shy too.
Ani smirked at her reaction.

He took his hand and kept it on his chest. Which made Bon gasp.

He slowly roamed her hands on his chest. He rolled his eyes in pleasure feeling her soft palm on his hard chest while she was too blushing touching his skin.

He then freed her wrist from his tight grip making her palms fall down.

His hands went towards her dress strap. He removed it and threw it in some corner with his shirt.

Bon was feeling extremely embarrassed feeling his gaze on her body.
She was wearing a white bra and underwear with pink design on it

He held her shoulder's and made her ly on her bed.

' I want to love you Bon. I want to see your beautiful body with my thirsty eyes. I want to worship you. Will you let me? If you feel you want to stop, tell me'

Bon just nodded her head slightly.
Ani smiled at her innocence.

He felt like he can gaze her forever like this.

She looked extremely beautiful in everything. And the way she was lying was making him aroused to no level.

She had moved her face in other direction to escape from his gaze but he made her look at him.
He smiled at her which made her smile too.

He kissed her forehead lovingly with all his love and care.
His lips now kissed all the sides of her head giving her comfort.

He then moved his lips downward kissing her nose softly which made her shudder with excitement.

He kissed her both eyes showering his love on each cell of her body.
He moved towards her red painted cheeks which were hurting her due to continuous blushing.

He kissed one part of her cheek deeply and then other.. And continued to kiss her cheek. He went a bit more, so he bit her cheeks which were looking like delicious red jelly.

She hissed in pain but she felt pleasure above anything.
_________________________________
Vote:- 40+ Comment:- 30+

Hey guys. I am so sorry for being late but my schedule is very hectic.
But I am trying my best to provide with you with Satisfying chapters. Be with me guys. Till then bye