2

A bit of mature content ahead

Please read only if you are comfortable.

Bon was still thinking about his words. What should she answer him when she herself didn't know it.

' Tell me Bon. I love you. I have always loved you from our childhood. Your sweet smile. Your everything and also.. ' She looked at him.
His eyes was darkened with desire and it was roaming all over her body. She felt naked even after being covered by clothes. She felt herself shiver when he brought his hands from her wrist to her shoulder feeling her skin.

Bon was feeling extremely shy in his gaze.
He slowly brought his face near her neck which made her turn her face as if her body herself gave him more access for his step.
He kept his nose in his neck and took a deep breath trying to suck all her scent. Bon was breathing heavily and she was shaking a bit.
'Also... Also what Ani? '
He smirked. Seems like his honey was enjoying it.
He brought his face in front of her and cupped her cute face in his hands.
He loved her reaction.
Her red cheeks, closed eyes, heavy breaths made him believe that she loved his touch and wanted more.

She opened her eyes feeling his touch on her skin.
' Also, your beautiful white body is just beautiful just like your heart. Your hairs'

Her hairs were already open. He took some hair in his hand and placed a kiss on her hair.
' Your everything is beautiful. I just want it for myself. I don't want you to leave me. I can still claim you as mine but I won't force you too love me back. As I said I would leave forever. Now tell me'
He brought her which made her almost sit on his lap.

He pushed back her hair behind her ear.
' Do you choose me Or not. And give reaction according to conditions placed. Quick. I hate wastage of time'
And started sucking her bare earlobe while she clutched his shoulder thinking about his question.
She herself didn't know what she wanted. She didn't know if she loves him but if she rejects him, he would never ever show his face to him. She cannot loose him. After six years he is talking politely with her. She had many friends but none like him. He is very special to her. What she should do.

' What do you say, honey? '
She looked at him she still being on his lap.
She just kept her head on his chest and sobbed while he patted her head.
She looked up.
How can she live without seeing his face. She cannot.

' Ani I don't know if I love you'

He looked at her who was looking at him from his chest. Her eyes teary. She looked so innocent to him like a lost baby. He wants to preserve this innocence of her forever but also want to worship her with his love.

He kissed her forehead with teary eyes and showed his cheeks to her.
She was looking at him confused.

' It's ok if you don't love me. I will love you forever. Now according to condition, hit me' And looked down in defeat.

He was right. She didn't love him after all. He was all alone in this love.

She shook her head in no. She sat up straight on her bed. She can't hurt him nor deny his attention.
After thinking for few seconds, she with shaky hands cupped his cheeks.