Information

If you didn’t know already I was 7 at the time, so that stuff kind of cursed me for my whole childhood. That man that just saved me, yeah, that's my caretaker from then on. His name is Lucious, pretty unique name don’t you think? Moving on, right now I am 17 years old. Lucious had a couple of children over time, when I got there he only had a son named Sean. Sean is now 19 years old. The mother, Kindal, produced 2 baby girls, and they are now the age of 6. Also if you didn’t already know my name is Elle. 

    Since my parents died someone had to take over, and that someone wasn’t me. People came to the castle doors and tried to persuade us into letting them be the king/queen, but we never gave them a chance. Meanwhile Lucious is the ruler from now on until I grow old and get a.. *barf!* prince.. Scary, huh. I don't even know why they would picture me with a man. Also Sean is off at war with the east.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dViGE6tJeu6Zq7R004jM7K69YDWkCGYyPT4XApdOmQ4/edit?usp=drivesdk

More information but not about me!
    Currently there stands five kingdoms; the north, the south, the east, and the west. Although nothing really happens in the west, just a bunch of cow riding and hippy dances.. The year is currently 1932, and my kingdom is in the north. Meaning it's pretty cold. We have put up statues in honor of our once king and queen.