➸𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐒

"𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒕𝒓𝒚𝒏𝒂 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒖𝒆 𝒚𝒂

"𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒕𝒓𝒚𝒏𝒂 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒖𝒆 𝒚𝒂. 𝑪𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉 𝒄𝒖𝒍𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒚 𝒈𝒖𝒕𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕"
-𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇 𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄-
ᴄᴏɴᴀɴ ɢʀᴀʏ

I sat on my knees folding up my clothes, and stuffing them into my duffel bag. While I was folding one of my lacy corsets, Cameron walked in and stopped once he saw what was in my hand.

"Thats... yours?" He asked with a boyish smile on his face. I quickly stuffed it in my duffle bag and looked at him with wide eyes.

"how about you mind your business and get out my room?" I said sternly, taking another piece of clothing and folding it neatly.

"Can I help? I'm bored. Mav is being annoying with alex and Rayen is talking all relaxed mature shit with Myra, Roxy and Inez are fighting over who owns what shoes" he rants, rolling his eyes.

I groaned, "Fine, Grab that bag and fold the stuff in that dresser" I pointed to the bag and dresser near my bed.

he shrugged, grabbing the bag and opening the drawer, wasting no time. A few minutes after I gave him is assignment i heard literal giggling from the other side of the room.

I turned around and was completely, and utterly horrified to see a lacy, semi see through bralette, and matching panties in his hand. I lunged at him and snatched them from his hand.

"don't say a word." I demanded, My face getting warmer by the second.

"who'd you wear that for?" He smirked at me seductively. He's infuriating, but he truly know how to get to a girl.

I huffed and looked around the room in my flustered manner, "none of your business, Cameron"

"would you ever wear that for me?" He managed to get closer to me while i was distracted due to his invasive comment, and grab my chin as he's done the past two days.

instead of pulling away i decided to play along. The only way to get him to leave me alone is to make him dislike me as much as i dislike him.

"maybe I would" I pushed my face closer to his, "if i was brain dead, dumbass" I added with a smirk on my face as i pushed him back, which made him stumble off his knees onto his back.

He groaned as he sat up, "you've got to stop hurting me, Carson" He said rubbing his freshly hit head.

I rolled my eyes at his stupidity and began packing my things. Jo wanted us to be in New Orleans by tomorrow so we had a few days to set up, practice and meet the stylists and others.

⇵⇵⇵

Myra, Maverick, Cameron and I walked in the tour bus and I was pleasantly surprised. It had way more space then i expected. A mini kitchen, and 4 beds, 2 each on the opposing wall on top of eachother. Myra ran to the top bunk on the right wall and yelled "dibs!"