➸𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐋𝐘

"𝑺𝒂𝒚 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒎𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍, 𝒊'𝒎 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒊𝒕"-𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐈𝐓-ᴄʜᴀsᴇ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛɪᴄ

-𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐈𝐓-
ᴄʜᴀsᴇ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛɪᴄ

The only thing I could focus on was Matteo walking up to Scarlett. She was talking, but I blocked it out unintentionally. I've known Matteo for as long as I've known AJ, but let's just say he's not my favorite person.

Last time I saw him he had a huge 'school boy' crush on AJ but she indirectly rejected him. He got the hint quickly and stopped buying her random things and weirdly complimenting her but it was obvious, he still liked her. I guess he's trying to move on now with someone new, someone being Scarlett.

My Scarlett.

I'm not big on jealousy. I'm hardly jealous, honestly. To be jealous I'd have to like her, that's why I denied the anger I felt when that moving fucking Pixar character kissed her on the cheek.

I couldn't ignore or deny my frustration because it was looming over me like a shadow. The way she softly smiled when their eyes met did not help my jealousy, at all. Maybe I do like Scarlett.

a little bit.

It didn't matter. Scarlett turned around to acknowledge him and I bit the inside of my cheek in annoyance. their conversation was basic, just stupid compliments with obvious attempts at flirting on his part.

I slipped my arm around her waist and pulled her to my chest, smirking when I felt her relax into my touch.

"I'm bored, Princess. Can we go somewhere else?" I loosely suggest, flicking my vision between her and him and seeing his expression deflate and his confidence dampen made my day.

I locked my eyes on him, and if looks could kill, He'd be six feet under. No words were exchanged between us but you could practically see tension.

"i-i'll find you later, don't worry!" Scar pulled me out of my thoughts, remembering that Matteo existed. I slipped my hand from her waist and grabbed her hand, whisking her away from the awkward encounter.

Scarlett giggled, "That was so mean, I saw the way you looked at him." She yelled over the loud music. She was grasping onto my arm as we pushed our way through the crowd.

I was silent as I walked her upstairs and silently slipped us into the bathroom, checking the hallway for anyone else. She had a confused smirk as she saw me lock the door, "What are you doing, Ozzy?" She whispered, she looked up at me her smirk slightly widening.

"Matteo seems nice, huh?" I say with a straight face, pinning her between my arms against the counter.

"y-yeah, I guess. Why?" She stutters nervously.

"Would you like me if I was nice like him, hm?" I whisper in her ears, nipping at her earlobe.

Hearing her breathing go heavy made me more excited than expected.