➸𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒

"𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞, 𝐀𝐦 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫"

-𝟒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑-

ᴄʟᴀɪʀᴏ

As soon as the elevator doors closed I let out the heavy breath I'd kept holed up after I kissed Cameron. I walked into my room to use the bathroom, get my bags, and headed back down for us to leave.

I walked into the bathroom and passed by the mirror, but not quick enough to ignore the dark-red almost purplish bruises scattered across my jawline and collarbone.

I huffed out of annoyance and went to walk back into the main room to get my makeup bag from my duffle. Unfortunately for me Inez and Myra were walking into the room. I quickly pulled myself back into the bathroom and shut the door leaning my weight on it so no one could come in.

"Scarlett? Are you okay?" I heard the blonde's concerned voice say.

"Yea I'm good, Could you pass me my makeup bag? It's in my duffle" I asked cautiously, Desperately trying to hide the dilemma you could so clearly hear in my voice.

"Yea sure, what for?" I could hear rustling from the outside of the door.

"Uh, I just-- Have a huge pimple I need to cover." I quickly made up a lie, That generally didn't make sense.

"Wow, That's quick. Your skin was clear a few hours ago" Inez said, Probably starting to put dots together.

"It must've been the beach water taking effect now" I laughed nervously, Myra knocked and I slightly opened the door to stick out my hand.

"Is it that bad?" Myra giggled. She's so adorable sometimes but this was not the time.

"Yup, mhm, It's horrible" I rushed, Closing the door again and frantically taking out color corrector and concealer covering up every love bite Cameron passionately gave me.

Once they were all covered up I let out a sigh of relief and left the bathroom putting my makeup bag back, and hauling it to the elevator. I walked into the elevator and just before it closed With the enormous amount of bad luck I have Cameron put his hand on the elevator door so it'd open up again.

He walked in with a smug smile on his face. I avoided eye contact, Im very self-aware that's my weakness. "That stunt you pulled earlier was cute, But amateur" He shrugged.

"You didn't think that when I had you practically whimpering" I retorted, Immediately regretting it knowing I broke my internal vow of silence.

"I see you've covered my marks" He avoided my comment, Gazing at the small amount of collarbone my loose sweatshirt had shown.