➸𝐅𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐑𝐒

"𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐤"-𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄-ꜱᴢᴀ ꜰᴛ ᴛʀᴀᴠɪꜱ ꜱᴄᴏᴛᴛ

-𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄-
ꜱᴢᴀ ꜰᴛ ᴛʀᴀᴠɪꜱ ꜱᴄᴏᴛᴛ

this is going to be so bad.

AJ was snapping photos of me and the boys' pouty faces while we sat in our chairs getting our hair done and such. She thought she was hilarious and I felt anything but.

"AJ-- get that camera out of my face!" Rayen said, swatting her camera out of his face.

Rayen was usually calm, but he was the most tense during prep for award shows. He sat in the chair with his eyebrows furrowed and an almost comical pout on his face. None of us were excited for the Award show but he hated them the absolute most. Something about fascists and the industry controlling our brains with these unimportant trophies bugged him.

I can understand why.

I rolled my eyes at AJ's annoying behavior and she quickly snapped a picture of me mid-eye roll. She giggled before saying, "I'm sending this to Scar" She mumbled it while walking toward her phone, and, weirdly, I  felt uneasy about it.

The way Carson confronted me the other day and got over it so quickly was weird. She fights back, you can't argue with that kind of girl because it'll go on forever if you're both stubborn or she'll just end up winning the argument and getting sexual favors.

(which I don't mind giving, but that's not the point)

I honestly don't know where me and her stood.

honestly, I don't care.

I've been so indulged in me and her 'relationship' if you can even call it that. So much so that I don't even sound like myself. I've been so... soft lately. I hate that.

Tonight I'm gonna be myself. I'm gonna do whatever I want without the fear of Scarlett getting mad at me. I shouldn't even care, it's not like she's my girlfriend.

I wish she was.

No, I do not! where the fuck do these thoughts come from?

"What are you thinking about?" I turned my head to see Alex, who was trying to pick my brain for something that was not there.

"Nothing. Why?" I ask blatantly and bored.

"You got all quiet and sulky when AJ mentioned she-who-shall-not-be-mentioned" He snickered, smiling weirdly.

"Who the fuck are you, harry potter?" I squinted my eyes at him as my voice got defensive. I realized how weird that looked and muttered a small 'sorry' before looking away.

"I'm not sure if you're uptight about the award show or something else," Rayen said with a small confused smile, leaning back and crossing his arms in his chair.