➸𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒

"𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝"

-𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑-

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇɪɢʜʙᴏᴜʀʜᴏᴏᴅ

The past few days have been insane and I never thought I'd have to share a stage with or let alone, fake date my so-called idol.

He's been oddly pleasant ever since Jo told us the news, I think he feels bad for me.

I didn't feel like hiding the news from the girls. They would've found out eventually I figured it'd be better to hear from me.

I'd already shared a room with Myra so I called over Inez and Roxy. Their room was right across from mine so it wasn't long before they burst into the room.

"Hey, guys. What's going on?" Inez asked, walking through the door with Roxy.

"If it's not good I'm fighting your scar. I was having the best dream" Roxy exclaimed, crossing her arms and stopping at the foot of my bed.

Roxy is always sleeping, Even though it's one in the afternoon she's still managed to be knee-deep in a dream.

"Okay... Yesterday when Cameron interrupted my performance--" I started before being cut off by my favorite brunette.

"I know you were pissed about that but that performance gave us much more publicity. All of our accounts gained over 1000 followers." Myra said, looking sympathetic.

"Yea-- yea I know that's the root of the problem" I admitted.

"What do you mean?" Inez asked curiously, laying upside down on Myra's bed.

"The media thinks we have some sort of tension" I air quoted 'tension'

"it's not just the media" Roxy snickered. Myra caught on to her teasing and pinched her.

"And the boy's publicist thinks it's a good idea for me and Cameron to... fake date" I whispered.

"This is like some sort of fanfic I'd read when I was 13!" Roxy explained, Looking weirdly excited.

"No it's not good, People are just gonna' associate us with him," I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"Scarlett, If it's what the publicists think is best maybe we'll be fine." Myra tried to be optimistic.

"Whatever, I have to be seen with him to fuel the fire at 2," I complained kneeling on the floor and going through my suitcase.

"Where are you going?" Inez asked in curiosity.

"The beach" Roxy responded quickly scrolling through her phone.

"Yup. Wait, Roxy how do you know that?" I asked in a concerned tone.