➸𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐇

" 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐬, 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐈'𝐦 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐬"

-𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐂𝐀-

ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴜᴋɪꜱ

Seeing her in her element was euphoric.

The way she closed her eyes when she got lost in her music, relaxed her limbs, and let the lyrics take over. She thoroughly enjoyed it, unlike half the artists I personally know. I don't know what it was but something told me to interrupt it.

So I did.

I gently took the mic and picked up where she left off and the anger in her eyes was enough to satisfy me, Her perfectly shaped eyebrows furrowed in anger and that gave me a ridiculous amount of pride.

"I can remember all the shit you spewed to me, Never thought I'd leave you but now I'm finally free" I sang smirking at the downright furious girl in front of me.

She grabbed the microphone from me and I silently chuckled at her annoyance. The crowd cheered louder obviously entertained by the not-so-subtle tension between us.

"used to take me home, used to throw my phone, used to take me to your lame-ass concerts." She sang her voice slightly raspy from the abrupt start. She didn't take her eyes off me as her anger fueled her music.

I tried to take the mic to sing the next lyric, but she jerked it back so it was in between us. She turned to look at me and scold me but the show had to go on.

"Used to test me now you're obsessed with me" We both sang at the same time, Unintentionally.

On her part at least.

"You can't have my forgiveness now! walking to the door I'm on my way out." She sang quickly snatching the mic from me trying to take back her performance. I decided to let her finish after all I think I'd annoyed her enough.

I didn't take my eyes off her for the remainder of the song because I physically couldn't she was insanely talented I cannot lie but she walks around with a stick up her ass she truly needs to loosen up and let go.

She finished up the song and tried to wipe the look of pure anger off her face so she could reintroduce her and the other girls to the band before walking off stage and subtly grabbing my arm and bringing me with her

"That was fun wasn't it?" I said while she dragged me.

She turned around and smacked me.

"No! no, it wasn't that was me introducing myself to the world and you ruined that for me you asshole!" She hit my chest quite strongly I may add.

"It's not that serious the crowd loved you, or should I say us?" I smirked at her still trying to provoke her.

Obviously, she was not amused.