➸𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓

"𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒊𝒕𝒚, 𝑰 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒎𝒆

"𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒊𝒕𝒚, 𝑰 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒎𝒆. 𝑮𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝑰'𝒎 𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝑰 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕"
-𝐍𝐎𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘-
ᴍɪᴛsᴋɪ

Seeing the crowd sing along to the songs I wrote was an indescribable. I and the girls had never performed in front of such a large group of people but regardless we killed it.

Although I was mad at Ozzy, high-school me was embarrassingly excited to see him perform. The adrenaline rush slowed down as soon as I stepped backstage which was unfortunate but nothing could bring me down from the high I felt from performing.

"That was so fucking cool" Inez whisper-shouted, Bringing us into a huddle.

"I know! I wanna do that for the rest of my life" Myra grinned jumping around giddily. Myra's normally calm even with these kinds of things, it was refreshing to see her express that kind of excitement.

"that's the plan, Mymy," Roxy said in a sing-songy tone, wrapping her arms around both Myra and me.

Unfortunately, my happiness wore off quite quickly and transformed into a churning feeling in my stomach that, no matter how much I wanted to, I couldn't ignore.

I knew what was happening I just prayed it wouldn't.

"Yea, that was great, I— gotta go to the bathroom" I grinned widely at my friends trying to mask the obvious change in my attitude. I walked as quickly as I could to the bathroom but, with my luck, ran into Jo.

Literally.

"You guys were amazing, I'm so proud of you." Jo gave me a smile that could be described as maternal, She held onto my forearms and squeezed out of reassurance.

I gave her the most convincing smile I could but the only thing I could focus on was my heart hammering in my chest, and my limbs trembling. I felt as if I was disconnecting from my own body.

I couldn't answer her so all I did was nod, frantically. She must've felt me shaking or saw the agony creeping on my face because her grip changed from reassuring to firm, She was trying to keep me from falling.

"Scarlett, what's wrong?" She asked, Her tone mixed with confusion and fear.

"Episode. I- I'm having an episode" I managed to get out before closing my eyes due to the overwhelming feeling of panic rising.

"W-what do you need me to do?" She asked, immediately trying to help. Little did she know there was nothing she could do, I had to wait it out.

"I just— I need to sit" I stuttered out, leaving her grip stumbling on my feet trying to sit on the cold floor.