Their differences

This story is originally published on wattpad by itsyourblackrose.

Someone has said a wonderful thing, love is not first, second or third. Love is that, after which it does not happen to anyone.

Chapter 4

Next day

"Sir do you want us to handle that girl??"Josh,Neil's Pa asked looking at him who was sitting in his office chair with a cold look on his face but then  hearing him,  he smirked.

"No..no one will do anything. I myself will handle her. Neil Khanna very well knows how to handle a feisty kitten."Neil said.

"Find out about her,I want her every information till tomorrow afternoon and tell me is my work completed. "Neil asked making him nod.

"Sir they are ready to sell their shells. But we need to wait for some times, till it get finalised "Josh informed making him smirk.

"Very well then. For now tell me my schedule."Neil asked making him nod.

"Sir today you have 3 meetings. And CEO of D. M enterprises wants meet us to sign the final documents of the project and also want to talk to us regarding that project."

"Yeah...inform him that before starting the project first I want to meet the one who prepared the presentation to know his review regarding that project and also I want to know that if they really are capable to work with us or not."Neil said making him nod.

Avni was working in her office when her intercom rang.

"Hello this Mr Malhotra's Pa from D.M enterprises"Avni said after receiving the it.

"Avni come to my office"Dhruv said.

"Okay sir"Avni said.

Avni entered inside his office after knocking the door.

"Sir you called me"Avni said

"Avni actually the clients are coming for the meeting today to sign the deal but before that they want to review the presentation again and you being my Pa are needed there."Dhruv said

"Okay sir,when is the meeting?"Avni asked

"In about 10 min so get ready all the arrangements have been already done . I have heard that  their owner is quite strict, so be careful about that as this project is very much important for our company"Dhruv said making her nod

"Dont worry Sir I will do my best"Avni making him smile.

"I know that you are one of the best employee cum frient of mine of mine"Dhruv said winking at her making her chuckle.

"Okay sir come lets go, otherwise we will get late for the meeting and that Mr Strict old CEO will throw us out from the meeting room"Avni said making him laugh.

"Well you are right except that old part,he is not old,just 3 yrs elder from me"Dhruv said smiling making her nod.
.
.
Avni was checking the last presentations when the door opened.

"Good morning Mr Khanna ,welcome to D.M enterprises."Dhruv said walking toward him, after getting  up from his seat.

Hearing him Avni who checking some files slowly turned toward the door them but couldn't able to see their faces as Dhruv was standing infront of him.

"Good Morning Mr Malhotra"Neil's Pa replied instead of Neil  ,making them both looked at each other awkwardly.

"Mr Khanna meet Avni my Pa "Dhruv said turning aside making Avni up her lashes at him with a smile.

"Hello....Mr..Khan....."Avni was going to say but stopped seeing his face and her smile faded from her face.

"Hello Ms Av......oh I forgot."Neil said with a smirk on his face.