Chapters 20

Zindagi ka har zakhm uski meharbani hai,
meri zindagi ek adhooori kahani hai.
Mita deeta seene se har dard ko,
Lekin yeh dard bhi toh usaki aakhiri nishaani hai.

(Every wound of my life is her kindness,
my life is an incomplete story.
I would have removed every pain from this heart,
but this pain is also her last sign.)

"My hair , it's stuck in your shirt button. "She said, trying to release it when they both again heard a voice.

"Haaye rabba(oh! God). "

"Be...bebe(grandmother)," Neil said, turning toward the sound, only to get shocked seeing his grandmother when he again heard a voice making him want to bang his head on the ground.

"Hey..bhagawaan yeh dekhane se pahele yeh jameen phatt kyu..nahi gayi..yeh..aasmaan..gir..kyu...nahi...gaya Mere..bhai...yeh..aapne..kya..kiya..." Neev, his younger brother, said dramatically.

("Oh! Lord, before seeing this, why didn't this earth burst, why didn't this sky fell, my brother, what did you do this?.")

"Chup kar khotte. Aur Neil teno....hōra kitte...ve...tham..ni...mili ..apni...votti...naal...romance...Karan...li (Neev shut up. And Neil, you didn't get any other place to romance with your wife. )" Bebe said to Neev, then turned toward Neil, making both(Avneil) shocked.

"Now, are you both gonna keep lying there? " She asked, seeing them still lying there.

Hearing her Avni hurriedly tried to free her hair but couldn't be successful when she saw him breaking his shirt button, making her eyes widen when she heard him again.

"Now, are you planning to sleep on me like this only?" He whispered angrily, making her nod yes, but then realising it, she nodded no and immediately got up , followed by him.

"Bebe you here," Neil asked, standing up at his place.

"Why can't I come to meet my grandson?" She asked him back.

"I didn't mean that." He replied, making her nod,meanwhile Avni who saw her making his mouth shut, smirked.

Finally, I got someone who could shut him up for me. Bebe today, I accepted you as my guardian angel

"And you, my grand daughter, in law. Don't you know how to greet your elders?" Bebe asked Avni, making her look at her confusingly but then smiled.

"Bebe AAP aa gayi," Avni said excitedly and was going to hug her but was stopped by her.

"It's...it's okay," Bebe said shockingly, seeing her over excited behaviour. Meanwhile, Neil stared her strangely, not understanding her sudden change.

"I am going to freshen up." Bebe said before walking away, followed by a maid.

"Hello,sister-in-law. I am your sweet and charming devar. " Nityam said, greating her warmly , making her smile brightly.

"Hello, devarji, I am your beautiful ,gorgeous, and intelligent bhabhi,"Avni said, fanning herself elegantly, staring each other. Avni and Nityam started to laugh

"I am glad to get a beautiful sister-in-law like you,"Nityam said.

"Finally, I, too, got a person in this haunted house other than maids. "Avni said, slowly making him chuckle.

"Okay Sister-in-law I am going freshen up. You wait for 5 min. I will come in 2 minutes. "He said before leaving. Smiling at his cute antics, she turned only for her smile to vanish, looking at her not so sweet husband, who raised his eyebrows, asking her,'What was that?'

"What..I was just greeting my mother and brother in law" Avni said, twisting her lips at him, then went away, making him frown.

Something is going in her mind.

.
.
.

All were sitting in the dining room having their lunch. Neil and bebe were discussing about their company whereas Avni and Nityam were busy pulling each other leg when they heard someone's voice.

"Bahurani, as I was not present in your marriage, so we didn't do any rituals before, but now as I am here, so I want to do that." Bebe said, gaining Avni's attention ,who was busy with Neev.

" It's our ritual that daughter in law make something sweet in their first cooking at her in-law's house" Bebe said, making her cough.

"Co.. cooking.?"Avni asked, being shocked.

"Yes,why what happened? You know cooking, right?"She asked, being confused.

"Bebe ac...actually.."Avni was going to decline her but stopped.

No... no..Avni. this is the chance to impress. And if she will be on your side, then he will not be able to do anything to me.

"Yes..yes..bebe I will definitely make it. "Avni said, smiling, making her nod.

After finishing their lunch, all left to their room. Avni was walking to her room when someone pulled her.

"What...what are you doing?

"What are you trying to do?" Neil asked, pinning her to the wall.

"What..what..am doing?" Avni stuttering a little.

"You and me , we both know that you don't know cooking then,why didn't you declined, bebe?"He asked.

"She asked me nicely, and I didn't have the heart to decline her. " Avni said, lowering her lashes, not wanting him to know that she is lying as it's her second weakness after someone's tear that she can't lie to anyone even if he is her enemy.

"Stay away from my family. And if I got to know that you are planning anything, then no one will be worse than me. "He said, staring her coldly, making her gulp the lump formed in her throat nervously seeing his cold eyes.

Seeing her standing silently, he smirked, feeling satisfied, then turned to leave but stopped hearing her.

"And the thing you did to my family? " She asked meekly, but enough for him to hear.

"Do you think,that you did right by dragging my family just to take revenge for your insult. "She asked again, but this time confidently.

"Believe me till now I didn't do anything, but I can do the worst with them. And if..." he said, stepping toward her.

" You don't want me to do that, then just be obedient and do what I want. Otherwise, be ready to see your family on the road and if then also I wouldn't be satisfied ,then be ready for their funeral too. "He said devilishly, making her shiver, seeing his dark figure.

"You will not do anything like this,"Avni said, holding his collar.

"I will do, what I want and no one, I repeat no one can stop me. " He said smirking when suddenly his eyes turned cold again.

"And your obedience starts from now. " He said, staring her coldly, then lowered his lashes to her hand, which was holding his collar, making her loosen her grip on it.

"Good. Now go and fulfil what you promised to my bebe. " He said before walking away.

Seeing his retreating figure, Avni stormed her feet on the ground, feeling frustrated when she heard him again.

"That floor is much more costly than you yourself,so be careful. Otherwise, I will take its price from you only." He said, standing on the top of the stairs.

You guys give your love to BATB, then I too, will try to give updates soon.
P/s- it's unedited, so ignore the mistakes.

Lots of love to u all

Love u all

Itsyourblackrose

(1207 words)