Chapter 24

"Avni.." Jasmine shouted and was going to slap her when someone held her hand, turning toward it, she got shocked.

"What's happening here? " Neil asked, holding Jasmine hand tightly.

"Now, can we go back?" Avni asked.

"Stand there. " He said.

"But..I..." Avni started but stopped seeing his stern face.

"I asked you something. Didn't I?" Neil asked, turning toward her parents.

"We..it's...it's..not...what..what you are thinking...." Ashish started but was cut off by him.

"I know the things which you can't even imagine. But I think you forgot that with whom you are talking. Isn't it? " Neil said , sitting on the sofa like a king while his left ankle on his right knee, while his guards surrounded the whole area.

" N...no...it's...it's not..." Jasmine started but stopped hearing him.

"Did I ask you to speak?" He asked, making her shut her mouth.

"Nei..." Avni tried to stop him, but was stopped by his hard glare.

"I asked you something ? Did I ? " He asked again.

"N..no..." She whispered.

"Then shut your mouth." He said.

" Now tell me with who she is?" Neil asked, pulling Avni near him, making her sit beside him.

"She is Avni, our daughter. " Ashish said.

"No..she is my wife. Neil Khanna's wife. Owner of multi-million dollar companies, whom you can'teven count. " He said

"Now tell me who is she?" Neil asked again, getting up from his place , taking predatorstep toward them.

"Your wife. " Ashish said.

"Good. Then how dare you to raise your hand on my wife" He asked, but this time, he turned toward her mother.

"Neil..what are you doing? Please sto..." But before she can say more, he spoke.

"Go , sit in my car. I am coming. " He said , signalling one of his guard.

"Nei.." She started but was cut off by him.

"You didn't hear me. " He asked his men, making him nod.

"Ma'am please come with us" They said, taking her with them but, of course, without touching her.

"I..I..am..sorry...sorry." Jasmine said in a low voice.

"The time her name joined with mine. Her everything became mine. From she herself to even the ground she walks on. So if anyone dare disrespect her means they are disrespecting me. And I don't think you guys want to be on my bad book. " Neil asked.

"We ate sorry, this won't happen again. Please give a chance. " Ashish said , while rubbing his sweaty palms nervously.

"Neil Khanna don't give a second chance, bit as you are my wife's father. Opps..no..my wife's caretaker.I will give a less punishment. " He said making their eyes widen shockingly.

"What happened got shocked. What you guys thought that I don't know , that Avni is not your daughter but your master's daughter. " He said , smirking seeing their condition.

"Please don't tell her. She.." Jasmine started but was cutoff by him.

"They will in house arrest for next two days and would not even given anything , not even water. " he announced before walking out , leaving them pleading behind to not to tell Avni anything.