Punishment

Karta wahi hai, joh usaka mann karta hai, ushe kya farak pade agar mera dil dukhta hai? Mai dhal jaati hu ,usake banaye har saache mein, agar dam bhi ghute mera toh bhi ushe kya farak padhta hai.

( He does ,what he want. It doesn't matter whether it hurt me. I too change according to him, even if it suffocated me)

CHAPTER 16

"Now you will be locked here till the time I return back." He said before closing the door and locking it from outside.

"You cant stop me Neil Khanna you cant stop me. " Avni yelled.

"Keep an eye on her." Neil said walking down the stairs,  to a maid before walking out.

"Neil..I said open the door"Avni yelled crying, while trying to open the door but was unsuccessful.

"You think that you can cage me like this no...Neil Khanna. Avni mehta is not this weak joh itni jaldi haar manjaye" Avni said wipping her tears before looking around,  when she saw the balcony , smiling to herself she immediately ran toward it, to see the guards busy in talking. Looking down she noticed that it was just at one floor distance. Running inside the cupboard she started searching for rope but couldn't able to find it , that's when she saw a chunni (scarf). Taking the 4 of them she immediately tied them all together to use it like a rope. Tieing it all together in the  railing she threw her purse along with her heels down then herself started to climb down.

"Finally, ab mai bhi dekhti hu Neil Khanna ki tum mujhe kaise rokate ho. " Saying this she immediately put on her heels then slowly sneaked out of the mansion.

(Neil khanna , now I will see that could you stop me?)
.
.
.
Avni was sitting in the club watching her friend dancing crazily , making her laugh when she heard someone's voice.

"Hello beautiful" the person said making her turn her toward him.

"Remember me" the person asked.

"Justin what are you doing here? Dont tell me that you followed me here?" Avni asked.

"Com'on love, we are meeting after a long time and this is what what you want to ask?" Justin asked smiling creepily. 

"I am not your love ,please stop this nonsense of yours okay." Avni Said trying to move away from him.

"Oh..love you still didn't change right, still the same feisty , fireball. Isn't it?" Justin said smirking and was going to hold her hand but Avni stood up.

"I....I need to leave" Saying this she immediately started to walk away , while messaging Riya when suddenly she bumped into someone.

"Sorry miss" The person said.

"Its okay "Avni said while upping her lashes only to get shocked.

"Oh..hi..Avni" Nick said smiling at her.

"Hi.."Avni replied smiling awkwardly.

"You here?"He asked

"Yes actually I came here with Riya but now I am leaving "Avni said glancing at her back .

"Oh..okay. well I too am leaving. So come let me drop you on the way??" Nick said.

"No..its..okay..I myself will go"Avni said nervously when she saw Justin who was searching for her only.

"Avni you don't look well
,come let me drop you" Nick said making her nod unwantedly.
.
.
.
"Here you go"Nick said stopping  the car outside the mansion.

"Thank you for dropping me" Avni said getting down from the car.

"It's okay, after all we are friends right?." He asked making her nod smiling.