| 7: Broken Lock |

Emerald eyes fluttered open to an unfamiliar white ceiling. He looked around, the smell of sizzling bacon invading his nostrils. Next to him was a fancy coffee table, made of a dark-colored wood. A book was placed on it, as well as a glass of water which had clearly just been put there as it formed a damp ring under the glass. Midoriya groaned as his face scrunched up in pain, his nose being very sore for some reason. 

"You're awake? Good morning."

Izuku looked up to Katsuki, hovering over the back of the sofa with a large smile. 

"Headache?" The blonde added, waving a spatula towards his green curls. Izuku struggled to process what was going on, as he nodded. It felt as if he had been struck by a train and his entire head was throbbing. "That water's for you. I'll get you some Tylenol." The blonde spoke, before wandering off. Midoriya sat up straight, turning to face the back of the couch. His eyes landed in the kitchen, as well as a short hall to the left which his friend had disappeared into. He figured, by now, that he was in Katsuki's apartment. It was clear; it smelled like the blonde's cologne all over the place. Not that Izuku was complaining, though... He actually liked the smell of Bakugou's cologne. 

He looked up as he heard a rattling sound, his friend reappearing from the short hallway. Izuku figured it led to Katsuki's bedroom and bathroom, since those were the only two rooms that were missing from a normal home. 

"Here." Katsuki spoke, handing him a small white bottle. Izuku shook it gently, hearing the pills dance around inside. He looked over to his friend, who made his way back to the kitchen to continue cooking his breakfast. Midoriya looked down, turning to face the coffee table. He opened the small bottle, popping a pill into his mouth and taking a drink of water to wash it down. He rested back, sighing in relief as he closed his eyes again. 

"Last night... Did I pass out?" He mumbled, hoping he was speaking loud enough for the blonde to hear him. 

"Yeah. You fell on your face, and I figured you were fuzzy for a while. You weren't answering me, and you seemed dizzy. You told me you wanted to go home so I got in the truck and started driving towards Ochako's place. I offered to bring you to the hospital, but you were asleep, and your nose was bleeding on your hoodie. I took the liberty to bring you here instead. I cleaned your hoodie too; it's drying in the bathroom." Katsuki spoke. Izuku nodded, standing up from the sofa. He wiggled his nose, knowing it felt stiff but wiggling it felt a bit good. 

"Thank you." He mumbled, approaching the kitchen. He watched, still a bit sleepy, as his friend scrapped some bacon and scrambled eggs into two plates before setting them on the table. 

"No problem. I figured Ochako and her boyfriend would be enjoying their night and it didn't feel right to drop you off with a bloody nose after a date." The blonde chuckled, looking up to dazed emerald eyes. Midoriya seemed to think for a while as he looked down to his clothes. He was still wearing his jeans, and the white T-Shirt he had chosen for their date. However, the shirt was a bit tight on him and revealed his body's shape which led him to feel incredibly insecure. "Alright, eat up." Katsuki spoke, sitting down. Izuku followed, sitting across from the blonde as he mindlessly picked at his food with a fork. He didn't like eating too much for breakfast, which is why he usually ate a simple bowl of cereals. But now, he had an amazing dish and he felt bad for some reason. 

"You don't like eggs and bacon?" 

Izuku looked up, snapped out of his trance as he met crimson eyes. His throat closed as he struggled to find an excuse. 

"N-No, I love them. I'm just... Not very hungry." He lied. Although he had eaten an entire bowl of Katsudon the night prior, he didn't want to seem too greedy with Katsuki. "I think I should be heading home, now." Midoriya spoke, setting down his utensil. He felt Bakugou's confused glare on him as he stood up from the table again and made his way towards the door, sliding on his red shoes.