| 19: Smokey Farts |

"It's your turn to feed him." Katsuki muttered, handing a small bowl to his lover. Izuku grumbled, opening the can, immediately met with the odor of disgusting cat food. He plopped the contents down into the bowl, sighing as he turned to face an excited cat. He crouched, putting the bowl down and petting their pet a few times before standing up again. 

"I still think we should call him Moon." Izuku pouted, looking over to Katsuki who was busy doing the dishes. He watched as an irritated look took place on sharp features. 

"You're the one who signed adoption papers without my consent. I get to name him. And his name is Smokey. We've been over this, Izuku." The blonde shrugged, placing the clean dishes into a rack, so they could dry. Midoriya looked down, disappointed. He watched as Smokey purred, eating his food like a champ. Although he was small, he ate a lot and made sure his bowl was always empty and licked-clean when he was done. 

"I have a shoot Sunday and I don't know if I'll be able to get home again to bring him to the vet. You think you can cut your shift short?" Katsuki asked, draining the sink after it was done. He wiped his hands on his apron, taking it off as he glanced to the smiling greenette, who was amused by their cat. 

"Why?" The smaller male hummed, clearly not paying attention at all. The blonde scoffed, placing a hand on his hip as he leaned against the counter. 

"Because the cat needs to get fixed. He has an appointment Sunday at two o'clock. Can I trust you enough to take him, and sign him into their system? And don't call him Moon." Katsuki asked, leaning closer to the dazed male. He watched as Izuku thought for a moment, slowly processing the information. 

"Yeah." He eventually nodded, beaming a smile as a meow occurred. Midoriya bent down, picking up their pet with a large smile as he cooed. "Awe, baby. You're all full? Good job, you ate so much!" Izuku giggled, bringing the animal up to his face. He dug his emerald orbs into yellow slits, watching as the cat meowed once again.

"Put him down, he just ate. If you hold him like that, he'll end up throwing up all over you." Katsuki shook his head, putting his apron aside as he left the kitchen. Izuku frowned, mocking his partner's face in an exaggerated manner as he walked off, giggling to himself as he set the animal down again.

"Kacchan, where are you going?" The greenette chanted, waltzing down their apartment's hallway as he followed his boyfriend. 

"For a shower. Care to join?" The blonde shrugged, walking into the freshly-renovated bathroom. Izuku followed, unsure. He had taken a shower earlier than day, so taking another one was almost pointless. 

"Sure. I'll scrub your back, if you want." He giggled, taking off his T-Shirt. He looked down to his stomach, smiling softly. It's hard to believe how much progress he had made when it came to confidence and self-esteem. He found it easier to look in the mirror, and thought he was quite good looking now. His rolls were adorable and his thighs were natural. He was himself, and loved it. Katsuki always complimented him, non-stop. He loved how much he had gotten far. Only a few months ago, he struggled to look in the mirror, and he also struggled with money and a toxic relationship. Now, he was doing well in all departments. 

"Come." Katsuki muttered, turning to face the dazed male. Izuku smiled, snapping out of his trance as he approached his naked lover, taking his hand as they stepped into their shower. Their apartment was just renovated, and it somehow looked better than it did before. It was bigger, too. Which meant the men could take baths and showers together as much as they wanted.

"Monday, I'm planning on going to the gym." Katsuki randomly stated, turning on the shower as they both entered. Izuku smiled, remembering how they had first met.