| 13: Confidence Is Everything |

"I haven't built a snowman in years." Izuku stated, wrapping an old scarf around the figure's neck. Katsuki nodded, handing him a carrot. 

"Me neither. I feel like a kid right now." He chuckled, earning a string of giggles from the smaller male. It was nearly February, and the snow was beginning to melt. But Izuku didn't want the winter to end without having built a beautiful snowman with his boyfriend. 

Not long after Katsuki's New Year gathering, Ochako got a call saying her apartment was going to be given back to her. Which also meant, Midoriya would be able to live with his friend again. Not that he wanted to, living with his boyfriend was the best. But Bakugou's apartment wasn't big enough to move Izuku's things. Katsuki had suggested Midoriya could sell his sofa, since Katsuki already had one. There were a few things Bakugou suggested Izuku could sell and the greenette thought it was a good idea. He wanted to move in with Katsuki permanently. He loved sleeping next to the blonde every night, curling up in the tall man's embrace. 

"Alright, I think he's all done." Katsuki stated, waving his hands around so the excess snow could fall off his gloves. Izuku smirked, looking over to the blonde. 

"Who said it's a boy?" He questioned with a smile. He watched as an amused expression took place on sharp features. 

"Well, it certainly isn't a girl- If so, its missing boobs." The blonde stated, bending down to pick up two balls of snow. He then proceeded to smash his hands against the snowman, giving it breasts. "There, now it's a girl." The blonde proudly chuckled, earning a loud laugh from his small boyfriend. 

"Come on, let's go inside." Izuku giggled, grabbing the blonde's hand as he made his way towards Bakugou's apartment door. The two entered the apartment, removing their gloves and mittens, before taking off their coats and hats. Katsuki was quick to make some more hot chocolate, putting extra marshmallows in Izuku's cup. Once the two mugs were made, he joined his partner in the living room, taking a seat on the sofa next to him.

"Thanks." Izuku muttered, setting his steaming hot cup on the coffee table. Bakugou did the same, since the beverage was too hot to drink at the moment. 

"Hah." Katsuki sighed, leaning against his boyfriend. He often used Izuku's lap as a pillow, but Midoriya didn't mind. He actually enjoyed playing with blonde spikes while his boyfriend rested. 
Izuku shifted, letting the blonde rest his head on his shoulder. "I love you." The blonde muttered, intertwining his fingers with freckled ones. Midoriya's heart fluttered to the words as a smile appeared. 

"I love you too." He returned, pressing a kiss on Bakugou's head. A long silence roamed as the two didn't move a muscle, just resting after a long day. Midoriya had had a shift that morning, and Katsuki had spent the day cleaning and doing laundry. They were both tired and wanted nothing but to spend time together, regardless of the fact that there was only two hours left before midnight. 

"So... Are you still planning on going back with Ochako?" Katsuki questioned, opening his eyes so he could watch the fire in front of them. Izuku thought for a moment, unsure. He wanted to stay with Bakugou, and it seemed like the best thing to do, too. Ochako was already sharing her apartment with her boyfriend. 

"I want to stay here, with you. But I'm still paying off Miss Ming and I can't really afford to pay rent with you. While, if I stay with Ochako, I don't have to pay rent." Izuku explained. He felt his boyfriend shift at his side with a low chuckle. 

"Are you dumb? You wouldn't have to pay rent here, either. Just focus on paying back Miss Ming for now. We can pay rent together when you're financially stable again. Please, all I want is for you to move in with me. I got used to having you around, Freckles. I'll go through withdrawal if you leave all of a sudden." Katsuki whined, looking up to press a kiss on a soft cheek. Midoriya didn't let go of his smile to the idea of moving in with the man he loves. He knew he'd be happier living with Bakugou.