| 9: Training |

(Sucky Note: This chapter is a bit longer than others, but there's a lot of events and in the end, it's all worth it. At least, I hope it's worth it. Let me know what you think!)

"Katsuki- Wake up." 

Crimson eyes fluttered open to the sound of a familiar voice. He looked over, finding emerald orbs. 

"What's wrong?" He spoke, his voice hoarse from sleep. He sat up, rubbing his eyes as the sheets slid off his bare chest. 

"Today is our afternoon-date-day." Izuku spoke softly, not wanting to disturb the blonde too much. Katsuki smiled to the memory of the conversation he had shared with Midoriya the night prior. Insecurities, kisses, dates... "I can't make it, though."

Bakugou blinked, looking directly into Midoriya's eyes as his face twisted in confusion. 

"Why?" He asked, a bit disappointed. Izuku had said that he wanted to share a kiss with the blonde, only if Katsuki would take him out on another date. But now, Midoriya was canceling. 

"I just got a call from Mario's Pizza Palace; they want to train me. They said I have all the qualifications and experience to work there!" Izuku cheered, grinning madly. Bakugou couldn't hide a large smile at how excited his friend suddenly was. 

"Hey, that's great! When do you start? Today?" He asked, not losing the smile he was forcing. He couldn't lie, he was disappointed about the cancelation of their date. But he was also happy to know that Midoriya would be able to work again and pay off his debts. Not to mention, he was extremely cute whenever he got excited and happy. 

"Yeah, they wanted me to come in for noon. I'll get going now, okay? I'll text you when I'm on my way home. I'm sorry about the date thing... We can go out some other time!" Izuku cheered, leaving the blonde's bedroom. Bakugou heard the front door open and close as he checked his phone. It was 11:30 in the morning, which wasn't a surprise due to how late they had stayed up the night prior. Katsuki dragged himself out of bed, wearing nothing but underwear as he made his way towards his living room. Blankets were folded on his sofa, which was normal now. Izuku spent his nights on Bakugou's couch, and always folded the blankets when he woke up. Very responsible of him. 

The blonde groaned as he sat down on his sofa, mind wandering off. Maybe it was a good thing that their date had been canceled. It's not like Katsuki had any idea on where to bring Midoriya, anyway. He had thought of taking him out for dinner again, but they had done that last time. It would be a bit boring to do it again, right? That meant he had to think of something new. 
Not to mention, now that Izuku has a job, it would be difficult for the two to go out often due to their schedules. Not that Bakugou was too busy, although he had a few photoshoots coming up for two weddings and a maternity shoot. Plus, Izuku was only starting at the local pizza parlor. He shouldn't have too many shifts, as a beginner.

"Alright, Google. Help me out, hm?" Katsuki grumbled, grabbing onto his phone and making a search. He seriously had no idea on what to do on their next date; hopefully their first kiss, too. 

Ideas for special dates

Bakugou waited until a few ideas came up, scoffing at a few of them. He eventually reached a certain list, which he read. 

"Number one, a walk through the park. Yeah, done that already. Plus, it's winter. Fucking freezing out there." Katsuki spoke with a hint of annoyance.