[ Chapter One ]

The giggles of an excited pup could be heard as the pup and his father drove their way to a public park. "Pawpa.. amost there?" Asked the two-year old pup with his slurred speech. He watched as his father turned his head to see him before quickly turning back to the road ahead. "Yes, Kyubok. We're almost there," the alpha male said. The pup let out a squeal of excitement, ready to play with the other pups at the park

- Time Skip-

The alpha parked his car in one of the available parking spaces. He unbuckled his seatbelt before getting out of his car. He closed the driver's door, then going to the the back doors and opening them to reveal his smiling pup. The alpha unbuckled his child's seatbelt, picking the boy up and placing him on the ground, closing the door and then locking his car.

"Come along, Kyubok," the alpha said, extending his hand out. Kyubok quickly took his father's hand. They began to walk towards the park when all of a sudden, the click of a picture taken was heard. "It's Jung Kyubok!" Said a stranger, taking another picture of the pup. "And his father, Jung Hoseok!" Said another stranger.

Jung Hoseok, the CEO of a chain of restaurants that were popular in Korea. A wealthy alpha who was well known in Korea and who was often stalked by the paparazzi and media. He hated going out anywhere public, especially with his pup since he was afraid of what kinds of people were out there.

When his son had asked him to go to the park, Hoseok had refused but his pup was very persistent and was able to convince the alpha to take him.

Hoseok scoffed at the two strangers talking and taking pictures of them. If he had just put a mask and sunglasses on himself and Kyubok then maybe they wouldn't have been recognized. "Kyubok, don't look at them and continue walking," Hoseok whispered to his pup, dragging his son with him. The strangers followed them but when Hoseok looked back at them they stopped. If looks could kill then the two strangers would be dead already with the face Hoseok was giving them. The strangers quickly turned around and walked away, leaving Hoseok and his pup alone.

- Time Skip -

Hoseok watched Kyubok slide down the slide with a huge grin on his face. He smiled to himself, happy his son was enjoying himself. He heard the ping of message coming from his phone. He took out his phone, unlocking it and reading the message. It was just a business message, he would respond to it once he got home. He turned off his phone before putting it away, he looked to where his son should be but he didn't see the small pup.  He didn't panic at that very moment, he thought that the pup must have gotten bored of the slide and gone somewhere else. Hoseok got up from the bench that he had been sitting on, walking towards the play ground in search for his pup.

After some searching Hoseok had began to panic. He had looked everywhere and couldn't find his son. His mind immediately thought of the worst case scenario that his son had been kidnapped. "KYUBOK!" Hoseok yelled, hoping his pup would hear him. He got no answer. He began asking everyone he saw if they had seen his pup but they all responded 'no'. He was about to call the police when he spotted a small pup clinging on to a small male's leg.

Hoseok quickly ran towards the two male. He startled both of them when he stopped In front of them. "Pawpa! Tis Mawma!" Kyubok excitedly said while pointing at the pale male. Hoseok glared at the other male who was holding his hands up in defense. "I-I don't know why he's calling me that... he came up to me and called me mama.." The pale man said in a low voice. 'An omega' Hoseok thought, he knew that the stranger was an omega because of his honey tangerine scent and body shape.

Hoseok scoffed, looking away from the male. He bent down and wrapped his arms around his pup's waist, pulling his pup away from the stranger. He heard the pup whimper when he was pulled away. "Mawma..." Kyubok said with a whine. Hoseok got back up, making eye contact with the small male. He sighed to himself as he felt his pup starting to squirm around in his arms.

"Look.. if what you're saying is true then I'm sorry on behalf of my son," Hoseok said, his grip tightening on his son.

"Yea, it's fine. He just... caught me off-guard," the male said while scratching his nape.

Hoseok's arms gave up and he dropped his son on the ground. The pup quickly ran towards the short male, lifting his arms up. "Mawma, up-up," the pup said, making grabby hands.

"Kyubok... He isn't your mama," Hoseok said sternly. He watched as the pup gave him him a confused look but the pup quickly shook his head and looked back at the other male.

"Mawma!" The pup said, grabbing the pale male's leg.

Hoseok sighed again, bending down again and picking up his son. The pup let out another whine when he was take away from his "mawma".

Hoseok turned away from the smaller male, looking back at him. I'm sorry again... What's your name?" Hoseok asked.

"Yoongi, Min Yoongi," the male said.

"Then I'm sorry, Yoongi," Hoseok said, looking away and walking away.

Hoseok felt Kyubok kicking his stomach, trying his best to get out of his father's arms. "Mawma.." the pup cried out as they walked further and further away from Yoongi.

"He's not your mother, Kyubok," Hoseok said while patting his son's back. He felt the first tear drops on his shoulder as the pup stuffed his face into his father's shoulder. Hoseok sighed, making his way towards the car.

- ♪♫♪ -

Updates every other day :)