[ Chapter Eleven ]

"Apparently the famous couple was seen in a Grocery Store," the news anchor said before the screen showed a video that seemed to have been recorded on a phone.

The video showed two adults with a small toddler near the dairy isle. The headline underneath the video read, "CEO Jung Hoseok seen with son and supposed mate at Grocery Store in Seoul."

"They look so cute with each other, don't you think Seojun?" The female news anchor said to the male.

"They sure do. Such a nice and happy family—," the male news reporter said before the phone screen turned black.

Yoongi sighed to himself as he put his phone away before he rested his head on the passenger seat.

"Why did you turn it off?" Hoseok asked as he steered his car.

"Eh, I'm just tired of people constantly talking about me. I wanna go back to my old life, where I was a nobody," Yoongi said before he turned his head to look at the pup in the back seat.

The pup was happily munching on a bag of fruit gummies as he looked out of the car window.

Yoongi looked away before he again rested his head on the passenger seat.

It had been a week since Yoongi had met Jimin and now they were all going to one of Hoseok's restaurants to celebrate Seokjin's birthday.

"Are you sure that it's only just gonna be the 5 of us in there?" Yoongi asked the alpha.

"Well... the chefs are gonna be there, but that's about it. The restaurant is completely booked out for the 5 of us. The perks of having your own chain of restaurants," Hoseok said with a smile.

Yoongi nodded, happy to be reassured that they wouldn't be eating while being photographed or recorded.

Yoongi looked down at his lap where there was a small bag.

"I'm serious Yoongi, you didn't have to buy that for him. My gift was enough," Hoseok said to the omega.

The older looked at the bigger bag that was in between his legs. He knew what was inside that bag and it kinda made him a little ashamed of his own gift.

"I don't want to leave a bad impression on this guy. With the way that you and Jimin described him, I feel like I have to be on my best behavior," Yoongi said quietly.

"You'll be fine. I'm positively sure that he'll never want to lay a hand on you. Like look at you, you're so cute," Hoseok said with a chuckle as he entered the car into a parking lot.

Yoongi blushed at the last part, looking away from the alpha.

"Ok, we're here," Hoseok said as he unbuckled his seatbelt before opening the driver's door and and getting out.

Yoongi copied what the alpha had done and also got out of the car, taking out the two gifts. He walked around the car to get to the other side were the alpha was helping the pup get out of the car.

"You ready?" Hoseok asked as he closed the car door after placing the toddler on ground, receiving a nod from the omega.

Hoseok nodded, taking the hand of the toddler and walking towards the big restaurant with Yoongi following close behind.

Yoongi sighed to himself as the cold December winds swept through as they stopped at the entrance, Hoseok opening it quickly to get in.

Once they were in, the omega awed at how beautiful the restaurant was.

"Hyungs!" Said a voice which made the trio look to their side to see Jimin who was waving his hand for them to come over.

They walked towards the other alpha while the pup let go of his father's hand and ran to the alpha.

"Jim-Jim!" The toddler exclaimed, giggling when he felt hands warp around him.

"Hi Kyubok, how's it going?" Jimin asked the pup.

The toddler thought for a while before looking at Hoseok and Yoongi, pointing at them.

"Mawma hit Pawpa cause he no eat," the pup said to Jimin, receiving a chuckle from the young alpha. "You did?" Jimin asked the omega.

What the pup said was true. Yoongi had indeed hit Hoseok on the head when the alpha had refused to get out of his office.

"I didn't mean to, it just slipped out. I was getting irritated because he wouldn't get out," Yoongi said defensively.

"Ha! That's gold! The only omega that's ever hit Hoseok before was his own father," Jimin said, releasing another laugh.

"Jimin, shut up—," Hoseok said before getting interrupted when they all heard a gasp.

They looked around and spotted a tall male with broad shoulders.

"Hyung... hi.." Hoseok nervously said with a small wave, knowing exactly what the male was gonna say.

"JUNG HOSEOK! YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT YOU'VE BEEN DATING SOMEONE WITHOUT TELLING ME!" The male said while walking towards Hoseok and Yoongi.

"Fuck.. he looks like he just turned 18," the male said while pointing at Yoongi.

"Hyung, I thought Jimin already told you that we're not—," "That little piece of shit didn't tell me anything! I found out about this with the rest of the world," the male said.

"Seokjin.. I'm sorry but—," "Hoseok. Shut the fuck up," Seokjin to the younger alpha.

The oldest alpha looked at Yoongi who's inner omega began to feel submissive because of the stare Seokjin was giving him.

"How old are you? If you're under 20 then that gives me a reason to beat Hoseok's ass for dating a child," Seokjin said while pointing at Hoseok who was now sitting at the table and was cowering along with Jimin.

"I'm 28, and my name is—," "I know what your name is. I can't watch a news broadcast without hearing it once. And also, there's no way that you're that old," Seokjin said, interrupting the omega.

"But I am! I wished I was that young but I'm not," Yoongi told Seokjin.

"Are you serious? What's your skincare? You must tell me," Seokjin said with excitement, changing his cold attitude quickly.

"I just use the basics, like—" "Excuse me omegas, but we're hungry and need to order," Jimin said in a joking manner.

"Excuse me but WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST CALL ME?" Seokjin said to the youngest alpha.

"Hehe.. it was a joke Hyung! I know that you're an alpha but you sometimes act like an omega," Jimin said with his hands up in defense.

"I fucking swear, I'm gonna kill you and throw you into the see," Seokjin threatened.

♪♫♪

This was supposed to uploaded yesterday but I feel asleep before finishing it

It's right now 6:26 am in the morning here where I live

Thanks for reading :)